Billie fills her big tummy with pasta in a TIGHT dress

$5

(7 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

Hey it’s Billie! In this video I bring a really chatty personable touch to a sexy eating video ! Tune in to see me be the cute chatterbox I am, whilst showing off my extra squishy tummy as I eat my yummy pasta. You’ll see me stroking my soft curves and jiggling my fat stomach with a huge smile on my face. If you like more conversational videos then this is perfect for you ! Sit down with a snack and eat with me(while enjoying the view of course ;) ) :) p.s I hope you like leopard print 💕

E28CCA17-5FCF-48F1-9339-AEF0E30C37BA.png

Other Files from BillieBbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Billie looks so good in this video!!

Link to review
Trove

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

really hot video! everything about billie is just so god damn sexy: her face, her voice, her personality, and of course that soft, fat, curvaceous body of hers. i love how much she seems to be enjoying her pasta and how much those leopard print underwear bottoms dig into her hips!

Link to review
fontenoy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was absolutely AMAZING! Hoping to see more sexy eating vids like this in the future. Billie really carry the weight perfectly and that growing belly has never looked better. Thank you!

Link to review