4 Screenshots

About This File

It's balloon time!Β 

We lay back with our fat bodys on display for you, starting out slow with our pumps and gradually letting in painful amounts of air. We are competitive and both of course wants to be the biggest. We both cramp pretty bad from being so full of air and one of us has to fart in panic, scared of bursting πŸ˜©πŸ’¨

Please enjoy, we sure did πŸ₯°πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Β 

Β 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Two bbw teasing and joking with eachother as their round bellies inflate. Honestly if that sentence isn’t enough to convince you to get the clip I don’t know what to tell you. Just the premise is hot let alone actually watching it happen. They both get crazy round and one has to deflate only for the air to get trapped inside. Watching her struggle to roll on her side from beneath her swollen gut is definitely a highlight of the clip. Definitely worth gettingΒ 

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved all of the laughter and teasing in this, and it was also really fun to watch your bellies slowly inflate over the course of the video. I had always wondered what inflation was really like, and I think this video answered that for me: β€œit’s like a bubble bath without the bath, and for your insides.” πŸ˜‚ This was a wonderful and fun video that I’d highly recommend if you like inflation or if you just like looking at two beautiful blonde BBWsΒ on their backs shaking with laughter.Β 

Link to review