3 Screenshots

About This File

I start the video off wearing a blue lace thong that looks miniature in comparison to my massive gut. I show off my body for you, I think you’d really love it if you felt it. I’m so soft 🥰 

Remember that orange dress I wore a couple weeks ago? Well I try it on in this video and it was WAY harder to get on this time since gaining weight. Then I try on a cheetah print swimsuit and there’s a strap that is supposed to go around my belly, instead it disappears under my 2nd roll. I shake my butt a little, slap it, & my boobs try escaping. I hope you enjoy 💕

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 😍

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

t69502a

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love to see you squeezing your big fat body into skimpy clothes. This video is just fantastic. The way your thong and bikini bottoms stretch as they try to cradle your huge sagging belly is sublime, especially then you pull them up - you can almost hear the material scream for mercy. Please record some more videos like this. A must buy.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this review. I will make more like this asap 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review