2 Screenshots

About This File

As some of you may know, something big happened in my world recently... My ass officially got too fat for my favorite arm chair to handle! While I will be missing my trusty snack seat, there's no reason you should miss out on me breaking it. Watch as I drop back into the chair, over and over until the back leg buckles. It remains standing, so I get closer to the chair leg to show you the damage and how it bent. And after all that hard work, it only seemed right to enjoy one last snack in it! Enjoy me munching on sugar cookies and making a mess. 

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video gives us a peek at the lighter side of our Goddess Alara. She playfully pouts about her ample proportions and the toll they've taken on her favorite snacking chair. To demonstrate, she plumply plops onto it harder and harder until her softness wins the battle against the chair's straining supports. From her tilted throne she sends it off properly by gleefully devouring one decadent cookie after another, hinting that all future furniture had best beware if they find themselves facing her fluffy but formidable figure. The giggles and jiggles abound as Alara updates us with a tour of all her bountiful bouncy spots. As mentioned in the other review, the slipping bra strap is super steaming and not to be missed!

Link to review
jj22

More magic from the ever-beautiful @GoddessGlutton!

Clad in sexy black lingerie, and proudly showcasing her genuinely divine body, the incredible Alara talks us through a slight problem she's encountered with her favourite chair.  Her big, beautiful, heavenly body is the cause of it all - and she wants to show it off for us.  I fell in love with the bit where she explains that, if broken furniture is the price to pay for having such a perfectly-formed ass, then so be it. 

Can I just talk about Alara's legs for a second?  They are truly, spectacularly perfect.  They are so thick and curvaceous!  Stunning!  The bit where she plops herself down in the chair and then crosses her legs, showing every inch of those gorgeous limbs, made me want to roll around on the floor gibbering like a maniac.

For old time's sake, she decides to have one more snack in her broken chair.

Lest you think I'm only obsessed with Alara's perfectly-structured physique - allow me to mention I'm also proudly obsessed with her beautiful face, her lovely hair, and her sweet, charismatic personality and conversation.  Example: listen to what she says about her cookies.  Kinda strange to say, but I felt she was so romantic and loving towards them.  Her conversation is as sexy and beautiful as her dream-like physical appearance.

The way she smiles dazzlingly as she eats; the euphoric pleasure she takes in eating; the sweet, sexy little sounds she makes; the way she eagerly retrieves little crumbs that fall onto her, like she can't risk losing ANY of it; the way her bra strap works its way down her shoulder - it's all PERFECT! 

Few girls can combine sexy and cute like Alara can!  Highly recommended!

Link to review