5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as all my blubber is squeezed into a night dress, we’ll it’s supposed to be a dress on normal sized girls, but it barely goes over my boobs. I have to constantly adjust my fat because it’s so skin tight and pressing up against my fat, massive body. I shove breadsticks, wings, pizza, mozzarella sticks, & Cinnabons in my mouth and chug right out of a 2 liter of pepsi. My eyes rolling in the back of my head from pleasure as I take giant bites of my food. 

I lean back and let my huge gut out and play with it and my belly button as I eat. All of this gluttony occurd while I’m sitting in front of a couch meant for 5. My enormous body making it look tiny. The video cuts to me standing in front of the camera and plopping my record low hanging belly on the counter in slow motion. 

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best content I've found on this website. She has an endless pit of a stomach and consistently puts out amazing stuffing videos. Amazing personality too which is a major turn on. Worth the price. 

Link to review
Guest USER_Friendly

Single questions mark. Lol, permission to be your feeder & babe.😆🤤💞💞💞

Link to review
Nathanj.howard

I just found my new favorite feedee on curvage. i just found your page today and i already know you’re the hottest feedee i’ve seen yet. i see u as the queen of curvage right now, because you have the perfect package: gorgeous, great personality, and an absolute fucking hog that will never stop eating 😍 the way you just inhaled a meal that could feed a family in a matter of 12 minutes. every video i’ve bought so far does not disappoint and is 100% worth the money. i’m looking forward to helping you grow even more massive 🥰🥵

p.s. do you have any socials i can follow you on as well?

Response from the author:

Wow. You just made my day. Thank you SO much, seriously. 🥰😍 

Link to review