3 Screenshots

About This File

This video is all about sensuality.

This is perfect for a “quickie” with Lauren.

Want to see what I would look like bouncing up and down on top of you riding you? How fat my ass looks crawling around? How my I would look close up bouncing on the edge of the bed? Well you’ve cum to the perfect place. 

This video has no words and has sensual music playing in the background. I am here for the visual seductive appearance of it. Seeing my body and all it has to offer and in shear lingerie while it happens. 😘

This is a shorter clip, but I think it’ll have no problem getting the job done for you.

😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you’re in need of a couple minutes of pure satisfaction then this is for you! 💦💦💦💦😉 As seductive and sensual as it gets, Lauren is absolutely irresistible in this video! 😈😍😍😍😍 That lingerie and Lauren were truly meant for each other! They hug and embrace each and every one of her soft delicate rolls! 🤤🤤🤤 There’s even a strap that fits perfect with her belly roll just below her tits, which is one of my favorite of many rolls. Lol The lighting also looks amazing on all of Lauren’s fat! And the bounces and hip thrusts will make you want to grab, caress, and squeeze every inch of fat on her growing body. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🤗🤗 This video definitely gets the blood flowing. 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵 I’ll definitely be cumming back for more 😉

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘

Link to review

Gets the job done for me every time. It’s short but every second is pure sensuality. An absolute must-have for any true BBW connoisseur’s collection as far I’m concerned. Hopefully the lovely Lauren will bless us with us more of these types of videos in the future!

Link to review

Dear Santa,

I am laying bricks for a larger chimney as we speak. I've been really good this year. 🙏

Link to review

I am Long over due on reviewing this gorgeous model . I have watched her posts for some time and watched her grow big and beautiful. She has grown her  amazing curves to  become one of the sexiest women  of Curvage . 
in this clip you get a sense for how those curves would look and feel with Lauren on top . Well all I have to say she is mesmerizing , sensual and tantalizing in this wonderful clip. Hips and ass abound . Her hips  have widened to perfection. One of the curviest  drop dead dream bods  you can imagine . This was my first review of many with her clips . 

Thank you!😍😍😍

Link to review
CCT0ny

Fuck that was very sexy! This video is definitely beyond sensual! You look so sexy in your lingerie, I love it! I do not mind at all that this was a short video given how hot you made it! I seriously love the way you move your body, and how you seductively move your curves. I enjoyed every second of this video!

Idk how I missed this but thank you for always making me smile so much! Your reviews are golden! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A short clip, yes, but VERY intense!!!

The shots provided in the description speak for themselves, but the audio effect added my the music enhances the experience, bringing it to a truly insane level!

All sensual stimulation comes provided by Lauren; no imagination on your part required.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

thank you! 

Link to review

Holy moly!! Wow this is a winner wow!! She is looking bigger than ever showing you her devilish seductive side wow!! Everything looks so damn amazing!! She's killing it!! Buy this one asap

Thank you ! 😍😊

Link to review