4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s my first go at bananas and sprite! Im so excited to show you how huge I get in this video! 

I start with a VERY tight button down shirt, I can barely sit down in it but I manage to get down to the bananas. When the sprite hits my mouth after the bananas I finally understand why this combination is SO EPIC. 

As I go my shirt gets tighter and tighter, I decide to try to hold my burps until the end of the video so I can be as bloated as possible. This is a lot harder than I thought! These burps want to come out! 

Holding in all my burps has made this so incredibly uncomfortable, I need to lay back and rub my belly, and boom, one button bites the dust. 

Im looking so sloppy and messy with my shirt busted open, belly hanging out getting bigger and rounder with every sip of sprite. 

Im moaning on the couch, what’s left of the buttons on my shirt are so tight they’re digging into my huge belly. The belly wants to come out! 

Eventially I can’t take it anymore, I rip open my shirt and show you just how gigantic my belly has gotten! Holy fuck it’s so hot! It’s hard and round and heavy as fuck! 

Finally the burps can come out! I shake my belly and jiggle aggressively, trying to coax out any air that I can! They feel so good coming out! 

I lay back and give you a better angle on how massive I’ve made myself. I’m huge! I look pregnant with twins! 

As a bonus I show you hours later how bloated I still am in my car. Struggling to reach my seatbelt, wondering if I’ll get mistaken for a pregnant woman! 

***7.99 until 7/24/22 then back to 10.99***

D61CC9E5-33F0-48CC-B99D-5E2A35CDFF1A.gif

195EBBD9-1645-4667-B9A9-6FD65606DD91.gif

C5334380-0C03-4380-8764-30227F7808CA.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Vile Goth

Mistfits ❤️ 

besides your epic taste in music this video is just awesome all over! the Genuinely impressive bloating coupled with your commentary is just hella sexy xx

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Bloating is one of my favorite things to do! 
You have good taste in music too it seems! 

Link to review
terribletylerr6669

UN F’N BELIEVABLE! Jersey manages to bloat herself to unbelievable sizes with bananas and sprite. Can’t imagine how she could hold all those burps in with all the pressure building up. But at the end it’s well worth it when she lets it all out. What a gluttonous ghoul she is!!

Thank you so much! 😍 I was hoping you’d like it! 

Link to review
not a real member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲           F**KKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!! 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧 WOW !!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃🤩❤️💕 I really!!! really !!! REALLY!!!  ,,Love ❤️ this,,,, OH !!! 😍My GOSH 😍!!!        Everyone on curvage who has watched this,,, whole clip ,,,what JerseyGhoul 👻,,,,did  ,,,was so !,so ,!so ,F**KINGGGGGGGG !!!  AWESOME!!! ,,,,I am so mind blowned at this 🤩❤️💕   U  guys  ,,, this is not ,,as easy as it looks ,,,this takes a lot ,,and a lot ,,of hard work ,,,, JerseyGhoul 👻is a  true professional 🏆when she goes too the extreme !!! ,,,when she does a banana 🍌and sprite 🍾bloat ,,,,So , JerseyGhoul 👻 can make her ,,,HUGE !!! FAT !!! GUT !!! BIGGER !!! and FATTER !!!,,,,,,and also the ,,tight shirt 👕,,,that  she wore in the video,,,because JerseyGhoul 👻loves ❤️,,and enjoys popping buttons ,,,😍out of that really tight shirt 😍with the MIST FITS  💀logo ,,on her shirt ,,,,if I spelled that correctly ?,,,and JerseyGhoul 👻 wants to continue ,and ,continue ,too get as BIG !!!and FAT !!! She could ever ,,,Possibly be !!! ,,,,,the more ,and more.,,,pounds  ,,,JerseyGhoul 👻keeps continuing too pile on ,,,,and the more ,,,she eats 🥞🧇🍕🍔🌭🍟🌮and the more ,,,JerseyGhoul 👻 stuffs 🧁🍦🥧🍩🍪🥤🍺herself to the MAX !!!,,,the more her FAT !!! BELLY !!! stretches out !!! she will do a bloat ,,,,so F**kING AWESOME!!! 🤩😍 That the  fans ,and followers ,laid there Sparkleing 🤩EYES ON !!! 😍 BUT it just takes time and patience’s,,,🥰❤️ I was so into her BIG !😍!!and HUGE !😍!! FAT !!! BELLY !😍 !! ,,,watching it grow !😍and grow !😍and grow!!! In this bananaa 🍌 and sprite 🍾 video,,,, 😍and the way ,,,JerseyGhoul 👻really makes  her HUGE!!! FAT !!!BELLY !!!bounce!! !😍and jiggle !!! Trying to get those big FAT !!! Bulging!!! burps out  so she can get some relief ,,,😅 😍🤩🤩  and ,,,can not keep your eyes off of it   ,,,,           It is that F**KING !!! AWESOME!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍   WOW !!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕       That’s why I am now calling her the most AWESOME !!! JerseyGhoul!!!  👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻in the world 🌎🥰💕❤️     JerseyGhoul 👻is so undefeated!!!                                         P.S. I had a lot of fun 🤩 writing ✍️ this review ,,,just for you  👻❤️And the way I see it also 😍🤩❤️💕        Thank you JerseyGhoul666 🥰❤️💕

Thank you so much! You know I love your reviews!!! 

Link to review
Continental

THE best belly play and caressing I've seen!!  😍😍  Jersey really knows how to create a bloating video that is sexy and arousing to watch.  Her voice and talk are a total turn on as was the button popping (pop, pop, pop 🥰).  This clip definitely had its intended consequence on this viewer! 

Hell yeah! Thank you so much for the awesome review! I love how receptive you are to my bloated talk 🥰

Link to review
chubnubs11

HOLY FUCK!!!! If you want to see someone so determined to pop some buttons then this is the video for you!!! Jersey is so determined to pop buttons that she holds in all of her burps, (which the teasing was top notch amazing!!,) and in the process gets so bloated she moans and groans and its so hot!! You have never seen jersey Like this before ever!! She looks pregnant with twins by the end of it!! STUNNING!!! When she pops those buttons its honestly the hottest thing I have ever seen it was amazing!! Listening to Jersey moan, groan, talk about whats happening to her and in her belly is so hot! Jerseys voice is perfect and so seductive!! When she lays back and starts jiggling and playing with her belly everything jiggles and i mean everything! Her massive tits jiggle all over the place its incredible!!! Her burps were awesome as well!! This video is a must buy for anyone whos into bloating!! Ive never seen anyone bloat this much and get so fucking big incredible!!! I wish I couldve used my hands to rub her belly for her!! And there for other things!! This is a must buy!!!

I’m so glad you liked it!!! Thank you so much!!! 
This bloat fuuuucked me up! 

Link to review