4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while since last time I went to my favourite fast food place to sit and to be fat!

In this video I order 2 meals (quarter pound), 2 caramel sundaes and 2 banana pies: its all ok till my pants starts annoying me, limiting the space I have to fit all that food in, so I don't think twice and have it unbuttoned so I can be more free 🐷

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest p0rkstar

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The more things change, as the old saying goes, the more they stay the same and this wonderful lady is as heavenly as ever. She continues to grow rapidly, freshly fattened from her latest phase of gluttony. Her flawless curves developing and widening faster than I can keep track of- she is simply ballooning. It is an absolute pleasure to see her gorging herself in public, making a pig of herself out in the wild without restraint. I enjoyed this latest chapter in the story of this special lady's joyous transformation into a huge, sexy blimp ❤

Link to review