7 Screenshots

About This File

I NEED to be 550lbs by summer so I get right to being a gluttonous piggy in this clip. I tell you how I’m SO hungry and can’t wait to eat. I can’t go a couple minutes without gorging on all this food in front of me. KFC fried chicken bucket, mashed potatoes and gravy (I drink it right from the cup as usual), a sausage pizza, a 1/2 gallon of Dr. Pepper, ice cream with brownies and cookie dough. I explain how sex has been so good lately because of my recent weight gain and what it does to me when I think about being 700lbs. I talk about my newest sexual fantasy where I even let out a few oinksÂ đŸ·

Total calories/items eaten in this video:

3 pieces of fried chicken- 1,200

Mashed potatoes- 500

Gravy- 300

6 sausage pizza slices -2,526

Dr Pepper- 900

Ice cream-600

Total: 6,026

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to â˜șïžđŸ’•

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end.Â đŸ’•đŸ„°

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JShn

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Yet another incredibly hot stuffing from BAB! Her outfit in this vid can barely contain her ever-growing body while she's stuffing on various fattening treats until she's stuffed and looking absolutely massive! Very sexy, absolutely recommend it!

Link to review
Guest USER_Friendly

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A fluffy and adorable fat queen:) You're forever beautiful! đŸ„°đŸ„°đŸ’žđŸ’žđŸ’ž

Link to review
Guest Ricolo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i love a girl who knows what she wants... and BigAssBbw wants to be BIG. Just hearing about how much being stuffed turns her on makes me fantasize about being BigAssBbw's stuffer slave and just feeding her until she is satisfied 

Link to review
Andrew111

This is my 5th or 6th BigAssBBW clip  . I m starting to lose count. I cant get enough of this sexy SSBBW feedee .  Loved this clip. This goddess has the dream bod your hungry for.  Massive and amazing thighs ,belly and ass, with a sexy smile and bedroom eyes.  She captivates you with her insatiable appetite and dedication of a true feedee. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much, this makes me so happy 💕đŸ„ș @Andrew111

Link to review
t69502a

Another  brilliant video of BAB wearing tight lingerie and letting her gorgeous bloated sagging belly hang between you legs. This video is epic and a must buy.

Link to review
Guest jtgw

BAB is wearing top and panties that are way too small; not sure if deliberate choice or simply because she has no clothes that fit any more. The second would be hot if true! Her boobs are constantly threatening to spill out, her belly completely hides the panty string in between the rolls and even her FUPA is barely contained. She is clearly seducing us with this one! She loads up on calories and then talks about how turned on she is and her favorite sexual positions. Is she inviting all her fans to experience her body and help satisfy her lust as they have satisfied her gluttony by funding her binges? A man can dream!

Link to review
hamazon

This was easily one of the hottest examples of casual gluttony I’ve ever seen: drinking gravy, using chicken as a spoon, eating a pizza, and then going back for ice cream. She shouldn’t have any trouble getting to 500 by summer. 
Also, I’m not normally a huge fan of fat chats, but the obvious excitement in her voice/face won me over. From the sounds the couch made every time she shifted to the jaw-droppingly sexy outfit, this was one of the best videos I’ve bought on this site. 

Link to review
Jawtin

Five-star content is a guarantee whenever you are in front of the camera - especially with horny displays of gluttony that you do so well! đŸ˜đŸ„°Â Every time you lean over to grab some more food for your ravenous belly, we get an amazing view of your huge rolls of blubber as they themselves are eating away too - swallowing up your bra and your panties 😋 It's hard to pick a place to stare because everything about you is so hot 😍 The way you guzzle down gravy, the way you slurp up mashed potato with your fingers and your mouth, and the thought of the massive amount of pressure that poor couch must be under trying its best to hold up your gigantic blob body - only getting heavier with more and more food being packed into itÂ đŸ„”

Every time you mention your increased laziness and difficulty to do prolonged movements - like only being able to have sex certain ways, preferably if you can eat cake at the same time?Â đŸ„”Â Yeah, I just always think back to your former fit and athletic self, and wonder whether she would possibly recognise the huge gluttonous piggy she will eventually become đŸ·đŸ•đŸ—đŸŠđŸ„€Â And then you started oinking 😳 

It's always so hot to see you get so visibly turned on from acting like - and just straight up being - an insatiable growing hog, and with the rate that you're gorging and gaining, we shouldn't be ruling out that 600lb summer goal 😍 It's a big milestone for sure, but then again, you are such a big girl, with an even bigger appetite đŸ˜˜đŸ·

Link to review

Can I just give this hard working, dedicated gem of a person their credit?! Seriously. She’s so into this, and on top of that it makes it easy to like since she’s absolutely just MASSIVE and a pure gluttonous hog that makes it so easy to like her and can’t help but get turned on watching her do whatever the video is intended for. Fuck she is the whole package❀

Link to review