5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me in disgust as I eat these bananas knowing how healthy they are! Yet I know how its going to make me feel when I chug on this lemonade. 

My belly starts to expand and I let out enormous burps to my surprise! I'm so naughty! Please don't tell me off!

Next time... Can you help me because I want to get bigger and better! 

I wish this was real fat!

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm a bit late to the party here but this video is so good I had to leave a review. This starts out great and just keeps getting better! Getting to see CC bloat her beautiful belly in an amazing outfit is the content I never knew I needed. Her incredible personality shines through for the duration of the video making it all the more special, her gorgeous smile, her stunning good looks and her out of this world body make this such a special clip, you HAVE to buy it!

The bloating is fantastic to witness, watching her steadily swell as her belly slowly stretches her incredible outfit is truly a sight to behold and a very good glimpse of what the future holds for the beautiful CC. Her playful jiggling and fat chat really set this video off again and the burping, oh wow the burping, absolutely elavates this clip, incredible work.

I can't wait to see more bloating stuff from CC, she definitely has a talent for it! Must buy!

Link to review
theblackwizards

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Some amazingly sexy content from an absolutely beautiful woman. The way Chubbycupcake's whole body jiggles when she so much as touches her belly is mesmerising, and the burps and fat chat were wonderful too. Hearing her sighing over her swollen belly by the end of the video had me shook, I'd definitely recommend checking out this video if bloats are your thing.

Also, it's really nice that the image and audio quality is so good. CC's content is a must for the connoisseur!

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love the liberating boobage and the jiggling is spectacular, like a bowl full of jelly.

So impressed by the kneading too.  Thanks for being so animated CC; you've outdone yourself.

And after the 3rd minute to size herself up and chug/belch is just icing on the cake.  It's a marathon session of fulfillment that goes beyond the impossible, challenging the viewer's stamina as CC's appeal goes into overdrive.

How long can anyone last? Definitely the type of problem I want to have.  Pressing in between the fishnets to guess where she gets bigger as she eats bananas is most seductive movement of all.

A big secret I can say is to make ChubbyCupcake laugh to be naturally invited to an belly jiggling paradise.  Also, deep breathing could be a new fetish too, it's like she gains 20 pounds each time. She's a natural.

I honestly feel that this could be seen as a type of belly tour.  How many ways can CC arrange sexiness with it?  Simply put, that is quite a splendiferous permutation.

Link to review
D D

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Extremely hot video and girl, her on screen charisma is amazing! Great voice, face, body and she's really into distenting her huge jiggly gut and playing with it (the jigglines is top tier). Also, the bloat is really visible and you can see that soft stomach get harder and bigger by the end. Don't want to spoil too much, but the way she accidentaly lets out these huge burps and then acts dumbstruck and apologetic pushed just the right buttons for me. 5/5 😩

Link to review