7 Screenshots

About This File

feedee_demand_1.thumb.gif.f6aa9db443a1f9ec1b0bba2e1c43afda.gif

Your girlfriend has recently started to gain weight and is now well on her way to being a FAT feedee. But she is not the same as she used to be...the quiet salad eating girl you used to know is long gone and has left behind an allllllwayys hungry chubby seal 🥵

You have been making her so much food lately that now she DEMANDS it. In fact, today, before she even opened her eyes she calls for you to bring her breakfast. When she does opens her eyes and sees that you have not yet prepared breakfast for her, she gets upset and starts to whine. You stand there amused as she complains how she is withering away to nothing and is starving, all the while jiggling her plump belly. When she realizes her complaining isn't making you rush to the kitchen, she starts to BEG. This is what you wanted all along. You have created a food demon and you LOVE it. 

As she moves around the bed grabbing her FAT and begging you to feed her she starts to become impatient and eventually DEMANDS you bring her food. And so you do. You bring her her favourite cheesey croissant bun LATHERD in BUTTER and a tall glass of chocolate whole milk. The rate at which her mood turns around after you deliver the food brings a smile to your face. Suddenly she is all chipper, happy and confessing her love for you. She then keeps talking about how she wants to get FAT for you and how feeding her yummy meals like this is the way to do it.

Who knew it was so easy to make a woman fall in love? 😍

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Love

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the views in this video. Your belly, your legs, your feet, your lovely face -- all are on display here. Your feeder seems very loyal, for he didn't say a word when you were scolding him for not having anything ready for you to eat, but I wouldn't be able to resist that begging, and I guess he couldn't either.😉 This video seems to combine your role playing with feeding videos, and it gives some different angles because you are laying down. Thanks for another good one!

Response from the author:

Thanks Plump 😍 I was soooo excited to eat the bun xD I almost are it before the video 🤣

Link to review