Freya's Favorite Feedee Clips! 24min

$9.99

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Over the last few years that I've been making clips, I've had some pretty erotic moments and clips. But there are definitely a few that stick out to me and I've decided it's only proper to compile them together. Rewatching them was almost as fun as filing them! Being able to look back on all those stuffings, roleplays, belly jiggles, and much more is so hot. This mega clip features bits from all of the clips that I enjoyed filming most. Some clips include:
the cheerleader who got fat, funnel-fed hostage, cowgirl mega stuffing, hucow dances for you, and BBW belt bondage, among others. These clips span over my entire filming career, so you can see me grow fatter throughout them! They also cover a variety of kinks and fetishes including stuffings, roleplay, funneling, GFE, and cosplay amount others! Enjoy me as I look back at some of my absolute favorite clips!

This is a compilation of multiple clips.
Clip features: fat chat, funnel feeding, stuffing, cosplay, eating butter, moaning, feeder feeding me, light bondage

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for providing so much great content.  I really enjoyed your creative and sexy clips over the past year i have been on Curvage . You will be missed.    

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.