5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I go see a personal trainer to lose weight because I’ve been told lately I’m getting extremely obese. I start out optimistic and then I start getting extremely tired. I didn’t realize how out of shape I am after doing such simple exercises. My trainer makes sure I’m aware of how fat I am. She shames me, tells me how everyone in the gym is staring at me and she’s embarrassed to work with me. She bashes me and humiliates me more. Makes me do yoga poses she knows I can’t do, get on equipment she knows I won’t be able to fit on. (If you like gassy girls, listen to 4:19 closely for a surprise🐷)

After all of that embarrassment, she grabs my fat and keeps telling me how fat I am. At the end of the video, we show off our body contrast, which is unreal. I never realize how big I am getting until I see someone regular sized next to me. Do you think she knew all of the public shaming was actually a huge turn on for me? 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest SilkS0nic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

TBABBW struggles (and jiggles) through the most basic exercises in a piggy's worst nightmare: the gym *shudder* 😨    But you gotta love her belly spilling out of her workout clothes! She's literally 2-3x bigger than her friend... Lord knows what the comparison will look like by the end of the year 🥵

When it's over, you just know she'll return to her natural habitat (the couch) and compensate every calorie burned by tenfold with her next meal. That's the feedee way 🐷

Link to review
Guest USER_Friendly

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're so adorable!🥰🥰💞💞

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review