9 Screenshots

About This File

[overnight/rapid weight gain, mirror, belly play]

i_got_fat_overnight-High-128k.thumb.gif.8f343d74498a850c992a68dc1d55fba9.gif i_got_fat_overnight-High-128k_1.thumb.gif.089942f4cc250da5a32baa1e5793346c.gif i_got_fat_overnight-High-128k_3.thumb.gif.5e3d3914ec7b87a205033427fa1c55aa.gif

Kelli has always been a fit and athletic girl, but she's always truly wanted to be a fat girl. Unfortunately she never actually had the courage to let herself go and balloon up. But one night she fell asleep fantasizing about being fat...

When Kelli wakes up the next morning, she slowly begins to realize what happened to her body over night. She's the most shocked when she looks down and instead of her flat tummy is a HUGE gut. Watch Kelli's reaction to her brand new fat body as she explores her new chub and talks about how it feels to have a ton of new fat!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

theDean411

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jeez this is so hot. I’m speechless. I hope Kelli doesn’t slow down anytime soon. Love the horizontal filming btw. Can’t wait to see what’s next!

Link to review

Dang!!! Easily a must have wow Kelli your acting is on point. Your belly just hangs lower and lower each time 🥵

Link to review

Kelli's fat gut is just spilling out everywhere 😩 such a hot mess that belly move on it's own I swear 🙏🏼

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review