Freya's FINAL Stuffing & Weigh In!

$13.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Well, it's been quite a wonderful journey! I've been actively gaining for just about three years, and the time has flown by! I imagine throughout the years I've consumed hunters of thousands, perhaps millions of calories of pure fat. All of which have ended up weighing me down even more than I could imagine. It's been thrilling and erotic, an experience I wouldn't trade in for the world. My gluttony consumed me every step of the way, and rest assured will continue to consume me even after I stop filming. I'm too deep in now to give up. I'm so happy with my transformation from just a slightly chubby girl, to a full-fledged fat hog. I'm fatter and lazier than I could have ever dreamed, and the best is yet to come. Thanks for joining me on my gluttonous journey and encouraging me to push past my limits! Cheers too many more pounds in my future, you never know...I might just come back even fatter! 
This clip is my final stuffing and weigh-in for the indefinite future. It also features a throwback to my first ever stuffing! 
Thank you for being here with me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

What a video to go out on, and a truly shocking weigh in! Thanks for all the great content 👍 

Link to review