14 Screenshots

About This File

Winnie The Pooh GIF

This file contains:
stuck in doggy door | foot fetish content | winnie the pooh rp | belly play | honey stuffing 

In this video you are greeted by a bearfoot Whismic the Pooh. My toe nails are red and orange to match Winnie's classic colors, so I hope you enjoy all of close ups of my beautiful little piggies. Before pouring honey down my throat, I try to shake it up really with my feet but I'm so fat and tubby that I struggle to do this maneuver for very long.. It can be embarrassing how out of shape I am..  

Things turn messy QUICK once I start to pour the honey in my mouth. The delicious golden goo gets all over my face so I decide to lay on my back instead so it's easier to dump honey directly down my throat, overfilling my mouth. I suck down as much as I can before attempting to squeeze out of the tiniest door in my house.. I heave and I ho but this tubby bear is STUCK.. Once again, you are left with a view of my giant ass and adorable feet as I struggle to get myself free.

After ALL OF THAT struggling to get loose, you wouldn't think this silly ol' bear would get stuck again, would she??... The answer is always yes :) The video is ends with me entering head first through the doggy door and guzzling down even MORE honey, causing another majorly sticky situation.

Purchase this clip if you're into Winnie the Pooh, feet, fat chat, struggling and watching fat girls get super stuck in tiny places hehe 

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews! 

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.c355157214f9a38e2c91af4453786e06.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.