14 Screenshots

About This File

Winnie The Pooh GIF

This file contains:
stuck in doggy door | foot fetish content | winnie the pooh rp | belly play | honey stuffing 

In this video you are greeted by a bearfoot Whismic the Pooh. My toe nails are red and orange to match Winnie's classic colors, so I hope you enjoy all of close ups of my beautiful little piggies. Before pouring honey down my throat, I try to shake it up really with my feet but I'm so fat and tubby that I struggle to do this maneuver for very long.. It can be embarrassing how out of shape I am..  

Things turn messy QUICK once I start to pour the honey in my mouth. The delicious golden goo gets all over my face so I decide to lay on my back instead so it's easier to dump honey directly down my throat, overfilling my mouth. I suck down as much as I can before attempting to squeeze out of the tiniest door in my house.. I heave and I ho but this tubby bear is STUCK.. Once again, you are left with a view of my giant ass and adorable feet as I struggle to get myself free.

After ALL OF THAT struggling to get loose, you wouldn't think this silly ol' bear would get stuck again, would she??... The answer is always yes :) The video is ends with me entering head first through the doggy door and guzzling down even MORE honey, causing another majorly sticky situation.

Purchase this clip if you're into Winnie the Pooh, feet, fat chat, struggling and watching fat girls get super stuck in tiny places hehe 

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews! 

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.c355157214f9a38e2c91af4453786e06.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest savethebees

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was perfect! Another home run from Whismic the Pooh as she once again devours delicious honey for her rumbly tumbly and gets stuck for her greed. 🤤 Whismic’s costume as Pooh is perfect with her makeup, leggings and red crop top. I also love watching you play with your big soft belly in the video, especially after sucking down some sticky honey. The only thing missing from you getting stuck was a moose drawing on your sexy ass. I also really loved the music played throughout the video and how you sung along to the song! If you could maybe branch out and sing classic tracks like Up Down Touch the Ground, Rumbly in my Tumbly and Little Black Rain Cloud, that’d be perfect (or playing any scene from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree)! I’ll gladly buy any and all Pooh related content you make because this is perfect 😍

Response from the author:

a little of topic but you have the most perfect username ❤️ thank you for the review, i cant wait to create more pooh content!

Hungry Winnie The Pooh GIF

Link to review
Jason Roman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was a great stuck video. My only complaint would be the theme song of Winnie the Pooh playing on repeat over and over again until the ending. I found it distracting would have preferred being played once. Other than that I'd still give 5 Stars. You dressed as the character perfectly. I loved how you played with your big squishy fat belly, how you ate the honey and my personal favorite where you went through the doggy door and we got a perfect view of your round big phat ass struggling to get through. I am an ass man and favor big women crawling through a place where they get stuck and you did it well. I also admire your feet which was a great addition (Foot lover). 

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.09.34 AM.png

your feedback is very much appreciated ❤️ thank you so much for your honesty :) i will definitely consider your input in feature clips ~ 

Link to review
RareFan96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How did I miss this one🤦‍♂️. Hypnotic belly play, sexy little outfit, and the way you just playfully are too fat for everything while chanting "whimsic the pooh." I love this 🙌

glad you found me 🍯🧸 how lucky am I ☺️ thank you for the review 😍

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My personal favourite stuck video that Whismic has done so far.  Everything about this video is pure perfection, from the makeup and outfit, the camera angles, and of course, Whismic herself.  Seeing her play with her double belly with bottles of honey while on her knees; hot.  Her lying on her back, slowly pouring honey into her mouth; hotter.  Her getting stuck in the doggy door because of her big belly and even bigger ass; hottest.  Love seeing her flay her legs around and struggling to get out until she's out of breath.  An absolute must buy video.

thank you ❤️ more Pooh content is coming ;)

Link to review