1 Screenshot

About This File

My doctors visit was bound to go basically exactly how it did...not well 🤪

I have gained 30+lbs since my last visit, and my nurse and doctor don’t hesitate to let me know. I was hoping that now that I have a new doctor, they'd ignore my weight, but I was wrong. Hear about the embarrassing situation that my doctor needed to help me sit up from! Authentic and hooootttttt. She even told me I needed to get blood work done to find out something...you'll have to wait to see what!

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi Aria ❤️ This doctors appointment checkup was really interesting too hear 👂 especially when they weighed you on this big huge scale 😍with big huge numbers showing of how much you weigh 😍and packing on 30 Ibs. of pure natural FAT !!! 😍Right in that Big FAT !!! GUT !!! Of yours ❤️😍!,,,,,and of course lots and lots of snacking🧁🍪🍩🍦 and binge eating also 😍 this doctors checkup update video content, is so much fun to hear 👂 and the, view of there shocking faces ,of how much ,you have changed ,over the past couple of years ago ,and how FAT !!!🍔🌭🍟🍕🌮🥞🧇🥓🍫🍿🍧🍨 You have really  gotten !!! ,and I can understand that  ,your FAT !!! GUT !!! Is really turning you on right now ,and how much you love ❤️ grabbing it 😍,and jigging it ,😍🥰and how much you want to make it BIGGER!!! & FATTER !!! 😍And a whole lot more,,, I can’t wait to hear about the next doctors appointment ,and how you really go into detail , by explaining it 🥰  ,,,,,,  P.s when you film closer to the video camera 📹 it just shows how BIG And FAT !!! And Beautiful ,🤩 and stunning ,you really are ,and also when you ever ,decide to wear jeans again ,that to me is my most true hot attraction of all         🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕Thank you ❤️Aria for this FAT !!! 😍gorgeous ❤️feedee❤️,doctors ,❤️visit , content 🥰Thank U GIF by chiaraAlice In Wonderland Reaction GIF

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed hearing about the doctor visit!! And I’ll have to do another jeans video for you soon 😉🥰

Link to review