6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a very long time since Casey has done her measurements and boy was she in for a surprise! 

Casey measures her boobs, arms, thighs, sitting belly, and standing belly for you guys while old video of her last weigh in plays on the screen to compare. While the difference in numbers alone are hot, it is SO hot to watch how different Casey moves her body now at this larger size. She nearly collapses after measuring her thighs. Every single bit of her is noticeably bigger ... it truly looks like 2 different people between her old measurements video and her current one now. Watch Casey struggle to reach around her body. She's developed a MASSIVE back roll that we all love.. so it's really interesting to see how many inches that added to her boob measurements. 

What sparked the measuring? Well, Casey is about to begin a 30 day nighttime shake challenge (recipe in video). So she wanted a baseline to compare a month from now. Stay tuned!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nothing hotter than seeing how much bigger Casey has gotten over the years!!! Can't wait to see how much bigger she gets by the time her Shake Challenge is finished!! 😍🤩🥵🐋🐖

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A sensational beautifully fat celebration of Casey's body, this measurements clip highlights everything I love about her! Right off we get to see the development of another roll on her neck! She is looking extra plump all over and as always, ever so gorgeous! These numbers changes are also epic! You will have to buy and see them for yourself but let's just say she doesn't disappoint! I too believe Casey's thighs are sooooo underrated! Personally I adore them completely! We get to see how much they have exploded as well! But I think, next to the belly, the number 1 area is all her amazing back fat!!! Holy fuck is it hot and so out of control!!! There is no holding this fatty back and I can't wait to see how it all looks in 30 days!!! You continue to own Curvage, my Dear! Never stop getting fat and never stop never-stopping ;) 

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

You give her an inch, she’ll take a yard. Casey is hot as ever in this clip as she shows off to us all the increase in inches in the primary areas in her very curvy, attractive figure. She was very considerate to put a small image of herself in the top left from her previous measurement clip as well as captions for previous stats while she measures her arms, breasts, belly sitting and standing, as well as her booty and thighs. All increased numbers for each category since she loves her fat lifestyle so much but is not yet satisfied as she also tells us her weight gain shake challenge for the next month. So to me this means she will do another measurement clip in the very near future to compare the results, or at least mention it in her forum, I’m fine either way because I’m just happy to be along for the ride of Casey’s weight gain journey. This clip should not be missed though since it was really nice to get a sense of Casey’s updated stats in size. Even though she does this type of clip theme less often, that’s what makes the clip that much more worth it when she gives us a closer look into her gain. So looking forward to witnessing her next update and spotting any changes her shakes may contribute too 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

to see those numbers before the shakes are just flaming hot! this clip deserves at least as many inches combined measured in the very hot clip! 

Link to review
bp1812

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Does Casey ever miss?!? Answer to that is no, my GOODNESS! We have all seen her blow up over the almost 2 years since she last posted a measurements video, but now we get the updated numbers and they do not disappoint! The comparison shots mixed in real seal the deal, you have blown tf up! Your neck? Gone. Bra straps? Swallowed by back flab... and can we talk about your house quite literally creaking as you pull your pants up over your fat ass?? 🥵 Loved how genuinely happy you looked when you noticed how much you have grown all over, so proud of all your new added flab! Cant wait for part two!

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

The reason we have this video is because deep down Casey is a sweetheart. She's not crazy about the focus or infatuation with numbers. But what Casey does and loves doing, is turning tf on her admiring devotees. She knows many of us are thrilled to see the objective results with an objective and almost clinical approach. Really Casey is right, the numbers by themselves don't mean much. It is her Beauty and filled out plump and round appearance which makes her so physically appealing. But the numbers relative to her earlier numbers tell a shocking story of her successful gaining. Casey is an achiever and always has been. So we were always in for a treat when she set out to pack on the pounds. But dang Girl! You blew the fuck up. And at your short little height it is the hottest thing in the world. Just barely five foot tall and way the hell heavier than me at 5'11. Each and every measurement dwarfs me, them python arms would embarrass plenty of guys. And damn... her thick-ass thighs are much bigger around than plenty of women's waists. As for Casey's belly - It is breathtakingly vast. A truly astonishing measurement for our little nugget of a sweetheart. And yeah... she is not ruled by the numbers... but she is certainly a bit proud to announce them. She should be proud. She is Goals. 
This whole video is epically nut-worthy. I could see women buying this clip as a gift for their own guy. "Hey Jack, Whaddya say we watch a few minutes of voluptuous Casey measuring her fat-self, then you fuck me with that hard cock. Better yet, just fuck me while you watch her." 
image.thumb.png.4903ae7656125dfb554529b1f5bb823e.png

Link to review