4 Screenshots

About This File

FAT CHAT 🧁 BELLY PLAY 🧁 WEIGHT GAIN

In this clip, Jennie talks about how her body has changed and how much she is loving her growing curves all while playing with her belly & belly button. She shows off all of the growing parts of her body as she wonders what the scale will say. She hasn’t stepped on the scale since she started gaining, so there’s much to wonder. But Jennie is sure of one thing: she is definitely getting bigger. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jennie just gets cuter and cuter the more she plumps up. Her recent video with Candice really highlighted how much she's gained and this is the perfect companion piece to that video. Be sure to grab her initial weigh in too. You won't believe the difference! Jennie's unique blend of feederism and docile submissiveness to Candice and her audience is such a breath of fresh air to this community and her content is not to be missed. Excited to see where she goes from here.

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow as my first purchase from you I’m a fan already. Can’t wait for more. You guys are missing out! 

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wow I can’t believe how much bigger Jennie looks in this clip. Candice has clearly been rubbing off her eating habits onto her. It is so hot hearing Jennie talk about the differences she’s already noticing with her extra weight as well as her increased appetite she’s having less and less control over during her meals. Candice better watch out, because the way Jennie talks about her increased passion for the fat life, she’ll be catching up to Candice in size in no time at all. I can’t wait to see the future clips Jennie posts 😍🔥

Link to review

Jennie is starting to hit her stride now... where initially she was a bit shy and seemed a "reluctant" feedee/gainer, she's now embraced the lifestyle whole hog.  There's been a definite change in her, and not just the obvious new pounds... dare we suppose Candice has been replaying her feedee hypnosis tapes at night into Jennie's sleeping brain?  However it happened, I'm loving the newly reprogrammed Jennie!  You will not want to miss this clip!

Link to review

I had to buy this as soon as I saw it, and I wasn’t disappointed! Seeing how much you’ve gained is beyond sexy, and also your body has grown so nice, plump and soft. Honestly anyone who doesn’t buy this is missing out on a stellar video ❤️

Link to review

Great video! You can definitely see how much Jennie has grown since she first joined us. and the stories she tells are very hot.

Definitely looking forward to the weigh in video! :D 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Jennie's body has certainly gotten very chubby, she is blowing up! I can't believe how fat she is getting!

Link to review
KB96

OMG WOW you look soooo beautiful...totally recommend this clip, really get the feel that you enjoy what you're doing and that is wonderful to see. Thr chat is great and just the social updates are awesome! Uh...arms, belly, and booty lookin goood...

Link to review
Bjl617

Wow you look absolutely PHENOMENAL! You can absolutely tell you’ve really been stuffing and trying your hardest to gain. The way you’re talking to you can tell you’re enjoying it more and more. I hope this is the start of you becoming huge 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

Jennie has gotten sooo soft! 
This weigh in is going to be epic, it’s clear that Candice has been stuffing this cutie to the brim! 
Awesome gain!!! 

Link to review
skinnyguy112

Off the start you can tell she's been gaining... Jennie looks great! You'd be silly not to take up on this offer. Listening to her describe how much she's been eating while watching her play with her body is incredible!

Link to review
fat_elf

Watching Jennie getting jiggly, putting more jelly in her belly, has been a delight. This video lets me actually listen to her love of her own lard that she clearly expresses the whole way through. Hearing about her skinny friends getting annoyed at her gluttony to her pride at becoming, in her own words "what a fat pig", to how nice it feels to just give in. She even gives us a bit of a tour of her bulging body and the bouncing of her belly, before we start to find out a number. This fat chat is *exactly* what I've always wanted to hear from any beautiful woman, and this woman is only growing all the more beautiful all the time as she gets ever bigger, and fatter, and softer...

Link to review