5 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie sits down to show you her body, up close and personal. Watch as she lifts her heavy belly and thick love handles. Everything jiggles, wobbles, and shakes. She feels how heavy she’s been getting as she hefts parts of her body. She lifts her massive ass and slams it on a tiny chair. Miss Magpie has put on A LOT of weight and it shows. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Oscarbluth

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

That poor chair! 
MM has gotten tremendously large without any help from Curvage, it will be amazing to see what a few months in this site will do to her ;)

5 star clip, well done! 

Response from the author:

I’m glad you like what you see! We will see what the coming months bring! 😉 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another homerun! Great views from all sides! Miss Magpie has a big fat Pixar mom booty too!

Response from the author:

Definitely not the first time I’ve been compared to a Pixar mom😂I’m like if Elastigirl grew horizontally.

Link to review
Argo20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

fantastic video!
given the considerable weight gain of our Miss it would be appropriate to create a new clip like this! and maybe finally break the chair...

Link to review
fro-yo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

awesome vid, super cute - especially with those doughnut-print panties MissMagpie had on! love how much she jiggles and straight-up eclipses that stool : )

Link to review

Love seeing Ms. Magpie in action!! The doughnut panties are nice too - its like a thicc Elastigirl in real life!!

Link to review