4 Screenshots

About This File

🔥CHARLIE, I'M FAT... OBESE, DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO EAT THIS PIZZA?🐷

IN THIS VIDEO…

STUFFING / LOSE CONTROL / FEEDING BURPS / BELLY RUBBING / BELLY PLAY / BELLY SLAPS / MOANING / TIGHT OUTFIT / ROLE PLAY

YOU’LL WATCH…

LOOKS LIKE CHARLIE LIKES BIG BELLIES,  BUT THIS TIME HE CREATE A MASIVE BALL OF FAT… YES, THAT BELLY IS HOT. YOU WILL WATCH A FAT SPY WEARING A REALLY TIGHT OUTFIT AND FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS OF CHARLIE… “EAT”

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

THERE’S NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW TIGHT IT WAS THAT OUTFIT AND ALSO, THERE’S NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW SEXY I FELT, AND HOW HORNY I ENDED THE VIDEO!! IM SURE THIS OUTFIT WILL NOT LAST LONG… SO TELL ME IN YOUR REVIEW SOME IDEAS TO MAKE A PART 2 OF CHARLIE’S OBESE ANGEL

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Myr3k

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In part two you should have special mission, where you are trying to put this outfit again, it barely fits you now and your fat spills out of it, looking for ways to escape. And not only your belly is growing, your ass and legs are getting huge too.

Also love the pig logo. 

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Laura is definitely a spy which you could see from a mile away :P

Love how you can hear the outfit start to tear apart whenever she sits down. It's amazing that all the buckles could stay connected as she devours the whole pizza!

Would love to see this outfit again in 3 months time as you tackle your second misson, two pizzas!

Response from the author:

Hahaha, I love your review!! ❤️ Thank you!!

Link to review

Part 2 could be you interrogating your husband for answers by sitting on him and dropping your massive fat belly on him to get answers. 

Link to review