Celeb outgrows clothes and stress eats cheeseburger&chicken sandwich in ONLY 9 bites🤯

$3

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Role play-  I’m a celebrity who used to be thin. All the shows in different cities with delicious restaurants, I just couldn’t help myself. All of it caught up to me though because now I’m about to go on stage but my clothes don’t fit anymore.. I’m stressed out so what do I do? Naturally, I order fast food. The thing that got me here in the first place but I don’t care. I just can’t stop. This once thin, active body is now just countless pounds of blubber. 

In this video: Lots of fat chat, trying to get my belly over my jeans, stuffing myself, playing with my belly, slapping my belly.

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌