2 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: Roleplay, Girlfriend Experience Roleplay, FemDom Goddess, BBW Ass Worship, Bikini, Three Angles. 

We have plans to spend the day on the beach, and I'm ready to go in my finest tiniest bikini... And you're still not ready! For some reason, you're still sitting on the bed across from me. Watch as I lay down in front of you and use every trick I know to bounce, jiggle, rock and sway my full ass and hips to tempt you into leaving for the beach. Are you ready to go now? 

At your request, I've made a second version of this clip! Now with plenty of my teasing, pleading voice, and new angles. 

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

Can you imagine what it would be like to have such a lovely, curvy, confident girlfriend as Goddess Alara? Now you don't have to! This video is full of SUPER hot teasing, gentle domme, and jiggle, jiggle, jiggle as Goddess shakes her supple, but surprisingly firm ass in your face, both on the bed and standing. You will not believe how deliciously round it is, or how sexy and breathy her voice is as she toys with you while hypnotizing you with her wobbles and wiggles. Fall under a decadent spell with this clip and come back for more, but Goddess is just getting started!

Response from the author:

Thank you, thank you for the lovely review darling!

Link to review