6 Screenshots

About This File

My scale is called “Thinner” yet everytime I step onto the scale my body is doing quite the opposite.

Good lord, come find out just how big I have become and my reaction to finding out my number! 

I am shocked once the number pops up. I shouldn’t be considering my grocery list, DoorDash and ubereats receipts. 🤣

After calming down from the initial shock of the scale I do a body analysis of myself. 

I talk about what parts of my body have grown largest and what I find hot about my plumped up curves. 

Look up close and personal at body parts what I once was self conscious of but now find increasingly hot the more they grow.

I play with my belly, grab onto the back of my thighs, wave and grab my arm fat (GIVE THEM THE LOVE THEY DESERVE) and bounce my bubbly ass. 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An incredibly fun and cute video that long-time admirers of Lauren Lush as well as brand new followers will certainly love equally!!  In this fantastic clip, you really get to see that bubbly, energetic, and endearingly fun side of Lauren that I for one absolutely adore and in my opinion is a huge part of what makes her the best model you'll find here or anywhere.

So if you've been paying much attention to Lauren recently, it's been pretty obvious that she's been doing some porking up this winter, and her hilariously ironic scale provides the proof.  Her ecstatic reaction to the number is priceless, but the clip continues to get even better as Lauren shows and tells everything she loves about her deliciously and delightfully plump body.  I already knew she was perfect, but the radiance that is continually beaming from her beautiful smiling face I think has redefined perfection for me.

If you didn't already know it, this video will prove to you that @LaurenLush literally is the most adorable plump little cutie pie in the actual history of ever. ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you for the amazing review!😍

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

OMG!!! I feel like I shouldn’t be surprised by the way Lauren eats and how much she jiggles now lol, but OMG!!! 😱😱🐷🐷🐷🐷😍😍😍 Then once she explored her body, the number made sense. Lol It’s crazy how fat this piggy princess has gotten and continues to get! I think spending time with @Bella Abbondanza and @Curvage Casey in LA may have contributed to a few of those extra lbs this time too. 🐷🐷😈😈 Every beautiful inch of Lauren continues to grow! 😍😍😍 In her first videos on Curvage she was able to hide that belly, those days are over! Lol All the greediness and gluttony are making its presence known, depositing fat all over in every place imaginable! 🤤🤤🤤 With so much fat I’m curious where it’ll be stored next! It was also fun seeing Lauren’s excitement and bubbly personality shine, you could truly see her happiness when seeing the number! 🥰🥰🥰 Congratulations Lauren! 👏👏👏👏 You deserve to be rewarded! 🐷😇🍕🍔🍕🍟🌮🍝🎂🍰🍩🍪

Ps: You might be needing a new scale soon. I’m not sure the maximum weight on a scale that’s called “thinner” lol

Hahah you’re the best! 😍😍

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

Lauren, this is a great video! You are such a beautiful fat girl!! All of your body is fabulous and you are very descriptive in this video, telling us about your past and present too, and I love the way you are so excited and giddy as you talk about it. It is fun to watch you be so excited. Thanks for another great video!!🥰😊

Link to review
Guest teddington

Kinda one of my favourite videos ever. 

Lauren is so cute and so genuine. 

❤️

Thank you for making me smile today :)❤️

Link to review
Guest cees

Lauren is a beautiful woman who really enjoys being this big! She tells about her goals and what she already reached! She is also more confident about her body than ever before. She tells you with all pleasure about her adventure in LA, her new fluffy wings she has got (really looks beautiful on her) and shows off her big butt! If you love a confidence cozy bbw/feedee then Lauren is really your kind type of girl! A beautiful lovingly lady where you have to see more from! 💚💜💛💙❤️💖

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest chunkyh

Another super hot video by the wonderful Lauren Lush! 10/10, would recommend!

Thank you for brightening my day ❤️

Link to review
Tepid wheels

It’s an outrage I can’t give this at least six stars! ️ If Lauren gets anymore excited she will sneeze rainbows and glitter it’s toooooo cute! 

Thank you for this ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review