5 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first time being funnel fed and I fucking loved it. I’m doing it every day from now on. I’m funnel fed a tub of melted ice cream with weight gain powder mixed in. I talk about immobility, my latest sexual fantasy. Then after I’m funnel fed, what do I do? Eat straight from the frosting tub. I even dip a cookie in it too. 

I hide an entire tub of frosting in my rolls , talk about how deep my belly button is getting (I show you that I can fit 3 fingers in) and show you how massive I am in front of this 5-6 person sectional couch. You can really see just how fat my blubbery body is in comparison to this huge couch that I make look tiny. 😍 more funnel feeding videos to come 🤤

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest SilkS0nic

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

TBABBW treats us once again, looking especially beautiful -- face, eyes, hair, skin -- as she guzzles ice cream and lets dribbles down her double chin. Oh, and if you've never seen someone hide an entire tub of frosting in their rolls, this clip will surprise you 😉

Girl, bring on the funnel feeding!

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Loved it, You're turning into such a porker 🥵

You're gonna need a bigger funnel though, that one is way too small and flimsy 😉😍

Link to review
Guest USER_Friendly

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Such a fluffy cutie. Wish snuggle among the goodness:)💕💕💕🥰🥰🙈

Link to review