3 Screenshots

About This File

I start the video by showing off my huge blubbery body. You get an amazing full body view and I show you my massive ass in a tiny pink thong. (My fat literally swallows the fabric 🤤)I show you my twerking- for a big girl, I can really shake my ass. I show you how my belly jiggles as I walk towards the camera and away from the camera. Then I plop my belly on the counter (volume up 😋) multiple times.

The video cuts to me eating, these are some of my hottest angles. I show you different views of my fat body laying down. It looks like I’m wearing a fat suit 🥵 I lay on my back eating a cheeseburger. I mean cmon, does it get any more greedy than that? Then I get on my hands and knees and show you how I eat like a good piggy on all 4’s. I rock back and forth so you can see all the lard on my body moving back and forth while I inhale sandwiches, nuggets (drinking from the ranch bottle of course) and pop. This way you can get a good image of what it would be like to be behind me as I stuff my face while you stuff me 🤤

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

*There's no audio in most of this clip, sorry! ☹️*

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JShn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely stunning vid! The posing and eating were incredibly hot!

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s really interesting to rewatch this and now finally review it, because your upload quantity has been so prodigious that it’s like this is a much older video even though it’s just from a month ago! Even if it weren’t obvious just by looking at your body (which I’ll talk about at length, don’t worry), one of the reasons I keep coming back to this video is that your love of gluttony is just all over everything you do: eating a burger, chicken nuggets, and a chicken sandwich as a meal (or a snack?); drinking ranch instead of dipping it; having three different drinks visible; the look of concentration on your face as you eat. And to come back to the first half of the video: I have never seen an ass crease before, and it is stupid how hot it is that your ass is so fat it looks like it has a crease in it almost like a smaller double belly split. Then there’s the way your back and side rolls seem to be working together to eat the back of your bra, the conspiracy between your belly and thighs to try to hide your thong, and your boobs, which always seem to be trying to escape whatever they happen to be in. And when you put all of that together into one person, and that person lays down and just eats, you have a magical video. 
Basically, if you haven’t jumped on board @TheBigAssBBW train yet, you have a lot of catching up to do, and it only gets better from here. 

Response from the author:

This review just kept getting better and better as I kept reading. Thank you so much. I genuinely appreciate your ongoing support. Also, I just was looking at that crease on my ass the other day and was like “holy shit I’m fat” lol. 😍🤤 @hamazon

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That belly just keeps getting jigglier 😍😍

Link to review