7 Screenshots

About This File

I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS BIG, AND HONESTLY I LOVE IT AND I WANT YOU TO SEE IT ALL OF ME!!! COME ENJOY A LITTLE TOUR OF MY GROWING CURVES WHILE I ENJOY SOME WELL DESERVED JACUZZI TIME! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE ME INSIDE OF THE JACUZZI SINCE ITS A SEE THRU ONE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, HOW LITTLE TO NO SPACE IS LEFT ONCE MY BIG BODY IS INSIDE!

WHILE I DO TALK IN THIS VIDEO, IS JUST A LITTLE BIT AND IT IS ALL SUBBED IN ENGLISH FOR YOUR MAXIMUM PLEASURE!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BAF567

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing video and money well spent to keep this beautiful fatty well fed. She keeps getting bigger and eating so much that theres barely any space in that tub and her face has been taken over by her beautiful double chin. Looking forward to a future weigh in from Anna ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you my love, I plan on making a new weight in as soon as i can get my fat little hands on a scale that can read past 400

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review