Plus Size Clothing Haul

$6.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty tries to order from a plus size range after not being successful finding her size instore during the Changing Room Challenge. 

She starts with some jeans and... Wow, she really has gotten fat. After she struggles to pull them over her ever-widening hips, she can hardly button them up. 

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@KittyPiggy Come see the ever-growing plump Kitty as she stuffs herself into tight jeans and dresses, showing off how fat she's become. Spoiler alert: she wouldn't slow down and hasn't to this day! 31.9 STARS, Kitty!!! 😘😍

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a fun concept that KittyPiggy sets up immediately.  I love her hip hugging panties (I'd raise my arms up for her too) and those ripped jeans showing so much in the aftermath it's like seeing through a venetian blinds before she puts them on, and afterwards, those thick thighs create so much room the rips widen more than my eyes from astonishment. Gives me a vision of femdom to work up all that strength to finally push through up her ass with all those jiggles.  

There's even a glimpse of a beautiful foot of hers to show how well it at least fit at her ankles.

Kittypiggy is a hard working MVP.  After all that trouble to work the ass, it's time for the front to button where so much belly just jiggles and gets squeezed.  Best I've seen of her navel with both sides coming together.  And of course onto the zipper.

The jeans alone is like a 3 act story, or a boss battle honestly. Won't spoil much but let's say achieving 2 epic feats out of 3 ain't bad.

For the other outfits, the white turtleneck makes a cute crop top with the weight she gained.  It's honestly fun to have to salvage a shirt like that.  Fits well, definitely great.

Nice white puffy shirt too, surprised it went down Kittypiggy's breasts. Quite a barrier of funbags but her perseverance pulled through.

With the black stretchy shoulderless dress, thanks for the vivid display, she is so transparent upon bending over.  

Looks fantasstic, my fatshionista!

Link to review