4 Screenshots

About This File

Here you are again, ready for your annual checking, you most be ready to be with your nightmare, yes here is Laura, the nurse that every time that you return she is fatter and fatter but yes, she doesn’t know that. Her self perspective is completely wrong, at her eyes you are the fat, you are the hog and you are the one who should be avoiding sugar...How wrong is she.

She is gonna be teasing you all the time and is gonna be turning you on more and more cuz she is a sexy piggy whose is eaten as crazy donuts and is drinking all the soda that she deserves. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An absolute classic display of gluttony. Laura plays the mean, oblivious fat nurse who cannot see how much of a hypocrite she is. Her belly is looking softer and rounder than ever, as well as her legs and butt. She continues to berate her patient for being fat all the while stuffing donuts and chugging coke. My dream nurse. Hope this theme continues as I'd love to see the fat nurse's plan to help her patient get in shape. I hope it involves her getting more out of shape :D

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review