5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I describe in detail my doctors visit today. The last time I went I was under 400lbs and now I’m over 440lbs. A few things I talk about are how it went when I got on the scale, when she took my blood pressure and when the doctor walked in and what he said. I talk about the looks I got and what I overheard the nurses say. I do all of this while eating Taco Bell & playing with my growing belly. Then I show you a trick I do with my belly button. 🐷🤤😏 

I show you different angles of my huge stuffed gut while fat chatting with you. A few burps, slapping my belly sending waves of fat throughout my body, grabbing handfuls of fat on my belly and showing you just how deep my belly button is getting. The indents under my boobs just above my top belly roll that my blubber has made. I show off my sexy stretch marks and talk about how they feel to the touch. I think you’ll really like this video and if you do, please let me know so I can make more videos like this for you 🥰💕 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest SilkS0nic

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Never bad to start the day with a notification that the TBABBW has dropped a new clip (which is like every day now). This time we got:

• A spicy story - what I would give to be a fly on the wall for that doctor's appointment to see the reactions 👀
  • Fashion is 10/10 (can she collect far-too-small shirts from all the fast food chains?)
  • Great close up views - stretchmarks and all (and am I seeing things or are there a lot of stretch marks now?)

TLDR - find yourself a woman who can hide a cheese cup between her 2nd and 3rd belly rolls!

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The doctors visit story was hot 😍 - too heavy for the scale 🥵

Amazing belly play at the end too, love the angle 😍

Link to review
Jawtin

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another brilliant fat chat filled with devilish indifference to others' concerns and some beautiful jiggling 😍😍😍 It is so hot to see you discussing the reactions of medical professionals to you - the gorging professional 🥵 You can't even avoid letting out loads of burps as you gleefully recount how shocked the doctor and the nurse were by your huge size 🐷 Even though you were fat the last time you went, I bet they weren't expecting that they'd be checking up a blubbery blob this time 🤤

How nice it must be to know that absolutely everyone is shocked by your body and your weight gain - the medical staff in pure disbelief at your rapid rate of expansion, the general public in stunned surprise as you haul your gigantic mass around, and us on Curvage in dazed obsession as you ravenously turn mountains of food into mountains of flab 🥵 You and your body just demand attention, as much as your gelatinous gut demands to be fed 😋 

There's nothing that any number of doctors and nurses could say or do that would curb your insatiable desire to become fatter and fatter, and frankly it's cute that they would even try! There's no reasoning to be had with you piggy, and there's really no stopping your hunger at this point in time. 700lbs is inevitable 🥵 🤤🐷

Link to review
scooberiffic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing video of TBABBW! Love the way she describes the appointment all while gorging on calorific Taco Bell! I wonder what the doctor will say the next time he sees her with her continually added pounds! Her stretchmarks just keep growing and growing and we all cant wait to see how many more there are with each passing pound! Highly recommend, and cant wait for the follow-up for your future doctors visits!😍

Link to review
Guest jtgw

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A+ content as always. You can just imagine what a doctor would say but BAB just shrugs it off. Buy the video to learn what they say exactly but rest assured BAB is not stopping because of getting stared at by some tiny nurse she could probably eat in one bite. Also she nearly breaks a bunch of stuff in the office due to her size. She truly gives no fucks except for her fans here on Curvage.

Response from the author:

🥰😘 thank you @jtgw

Link to review