11 Screenshots

About This File

Your sweet little feedee starts off giggling and fondling her pillowy fat body. "God, I've really porked up haven't I..." She shows off every angle of her fattened hips, ass, tits and belly, shoving footlong subs and french fries in her mouth.

"You really want me to be obese, don't you? Look at all of this embarrassing jiggle..." There's a lot of struggling and panting as Dani moans about how hard it's gotten to move her fat ass around. In between belches, huge mouthfuls of food, and heaving breaths, she also teases you in a sultry voice. "God, look how obese you've made me... Do you really want me to eat more? If I keep eating like this, I..."

>> This clip includes: girlfriend roleplay, fat shaming, humiliation, collar wearing, burps, belly play, fat chat, mobility issues, belly stuffing, soda chug

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JShn

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

26 minutes packed with sexy self-humiliating fat talk, stuffing and some sexy poses! Absolutely recommend it! :)

Link to review
basketballcheese6969

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing! Dani always knows what to say and has the body to somehow top her incredible roleplays. Anytime I see a role play from her, I know it is a must buy, and you should too!

Response from the author:

This is so kind!!! Thank you so much 💖💖💖

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing fat chat. By the end Dani is just a big fat burping pig shaming herself for becoming so fat. Incredible video!

Link to review