5 Screenshots

About This File

Wood has the sexiest new toy on the market -- it's the FEEDBOT 3000, new and improved with more features than ever before! Wood decides to try out her curvaceous new feeder-bot and all it's new options for feeding. She starts off with the default settings and FEEDBOT begins to feed her big cookies at an easy pace. Liking what she's seeing already, she takes her remote and requests the "Feed me sensually" option. FEEDBOT caresses Wood's pudgy body, jiggling her belly and asking her teasingly if she's a good piggy, and if she like's being jiggled like that. While incredibly sexy, this function is a little too softcore for her now expert feedee abilities. She presses a button so FEEDBOT can feed her faster. She begins to force cookie after cookie down her throat, teasing her about all the crumbs she's getting all over her, calling her a "hungry little piggy" and encouraging her to eat more. Falling into a feeding frenzy, Wood pauses, grabs her remote, and says, "FEEDBOT, dominate me!" Things change immediately as this setting shows just how intense FEEDBOT's feeding can get! FEEDBOT begins to slap her fat gut and grabs her by her inflated cheeks. "Tell me you want that cookie," says FEEDBOT, holding her cookies hostage until Wood begs for it. She tells Wood to get on all fours, to oink for her and to be a good piggy, and then FEEDBOT begins to stuff whole cookies in her mouth with ferocity. Wide-eyed and unsure of what she got herself into, Wood submits and tries her hardest t eat as fast as she can, but it's not enough for Domme-setting FEEDBOT. She tells Wood that she needs to finish chewing her big cookie before she counts to ten, otherwise she's getting another huge cookie stuffed in her mouth. How much of the robo-domination can Wood take? Female-sexbot Feeder clip with multiple feeding styles and super hot domination! Lots of belly play and teasing. Featuring Gia Love! 

This is a throwback clip, originally filmed in 2017!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love this! The idea of having a feedbot to feed and fatten you up is amazing, I wish I had one. Wood definitely gets their moneys worth. 

Link to review