5 Screenshots

About This File

SCHOOLGIRL STUFFING

Your Gothiccprincess comes home after a day of school, she is so sexy in her uniform. She slowly undresses herself, plays with her growing belly, and gets into bed. Her skirt is getting shorter, and her belly can't fit inside the shirt. Her growing body is huge. She touches herself and enjoys her big fat body. Somebody gave her a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, and she devours them, greedy. She moans and enjoys her gigantic accumulation of fat. Her body is so soft that she gets aroused by herself. She plays with her belly, and moves her big ass. Eat all the chocolates voraciously, hungry. She has already had lunch at school, so she should be full, but it's not, she swallows them all, as if nothing had happened.
At the end, she feels full, her belly is heavy, she struggles to move, but despite this, she moves and the bed creaks under her fatness. She smokes a cigarette while touching her whole body.

You can't miss this clip! Eighteen minutes of insane sexyness, I promise you won't regret it.

buy this at the intro price of 3.99, only of the first 72h! 

Other Files from Gothicc Princess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest AngusMcFifeXIII

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

I bought this along with a few other of GP's clips and they're awesome. So fucking hot, definitely worth a purchase at any price (let alone the early bird price). I'll definitely be purchasing more!

Response from the author:

Thx so much 🥺 I really appreciate that 

Link to review
Jersey Ghoul 666

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This princess is 🔥

The way she teases us with her shy smile before putting her hands on her body in the most seductive way drives me totally nuts! 

Her body is so soft and jiggly and I wanna put my hands all over it! I wanna be the one feeding her chocolate! 

Link to review