5 Screenshots

About This File

It’s your first session with your new psychologist, Dr. Jersey specializes  in extreme exposure therapy, and you’ve come to work through some of your feelings of shame around your fat fetish. 

Bringing a liter of cream and a plate full of donuts, Dr. Jersey bounces into your appointment, popping a button as soon as she sits down! Oh dear!

As she asking you to explain your fetish and your feelings around it, you can’t help but notice she’s shoveling in donuts, chugging coffee, and subtly putting her hands on her round fat belly. Her button down shirt is so tight you can see the buttons beginning to make way. If she’s not careful she’ll bust right out of it in the middle of your session! 

After finishing her coffee and a few more donuts, she starts chugging the cream, and her shirt gets even more tight, her pale bulging belly even more exposed, and now peeking out from underneath her poor shirt! 

She tells you she needs to expose you to your deepest desires and fears, over and over again until you become desensitized, only then will you lose your feelings of shame and let go of the rejection you’ve faced for loving fat growing women. She’s now rubbing her belly right in front of your face, encouraging you to grab and caress and play with her belly! This is so unprofessional! 

Soon she’s chugging all of the cream, her button pops and she’s a hot fat mess. Breathing heavily and moaning from being so full and bloated. She rips off her shirt, let’s her hair down, and lets you explore her entire fat goddess body. Her form of therapy is very effective, and if you agree to her treatment plan, you’ll need  weeks, months, maybe even years of treatment with Dr. Jersey! Who could say no!! 
8BD1A9F4-3AEB-4BC3-906E-B281C9501555.thumb.gif.639568b662810ca57022a00af8c6733c.gif95FD6488-9CE4-4BD2-9C3E-8621C7156ED5.thumb.gif.e2d5e86c5d2604f01984590e304d51f0.gif571EABA4-5DA3-410F-8F0E-2518775EEDF9.thumb.gif.f31cde37b6cfee83b10cd20ef3fc3a8d.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lot of Sodom

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Truly Amazing, the comforting tone of the video rather wonderfully juxtaposes the content of her words. But naturally all this is so much, icing on the proverbial cake. A cake that has both been eaten and found cushioning this fine actresses posterior. Truly recommended to any with a combination of lonesomeness and taste!

Response from the author:

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for this lovely review! Hope to see you again soon 🖤

Link to review
Wthegbet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey never disappoints. Simple as that.

Woooo I love to hear that!!! 🌈

Link to review
lychee6

absolutely fire (obviously, no surprise there 😩😩)

i honestly don’t write comments often but i just now noticed you have a descendents tattoo and that’s fucking rad !!!

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it! 

My Milo tattoo is my most favorite tattoo of all! 🥰

Link to review
Continental

A must see!   Great story idea, very well planned and filmed.  I wish all Curvage clips were this well made.  Jersey has a lovely soothing voice that makes you melt in her understanding and loving gaze.   Beautiful!!

😘😍🥰🥰

Thank you so much! I absolutely love this kind of roleplay! 

Link to review
terribletylerr6669

I know I have a few screws loose in the head but I never really thought about seeing a therapist. Maybe Dr. jersey is the kinda therapy I’ve been needing 🤪 incredible role play, super hot chugging and burping. And the button popping is the pinnacle. I think I’m gonna have to come back for more exposure therapy 🖤 extremely well thought out and well played. Great job Jersey girl 😘 ya got yourself a fan from your homeland for life!!

You are the bees knees, you know that?

your next appointment is gonna be even better 👻

Link to review
overkill

Jersey really outdoes even herself when it comes to seduction in this one! My goodness what a hot therapist! And the way she bursts out of her blouse is just delicious. The roleplay is really top notch, and it gets you so excited. We simply will have to schedule another session right away, won't we?

🥰 we must ! 
it’s integral to your treatment 🖤

Link to review
chubnubs11

This is the best roleplay video that I have ever seen!! HOLY FUCK!!! Its so Hot!! Jersey really knows how to say the right things and be so seductive!!! Her voice is just so seductive it works perfectly for this roleplay! Its so well played out it made me think of me a bit! Of course I couldnt stop staring at jerseys massive hips and huge sexy thighs the whole clip!! Until he started showing off her huge belly and that wonderfuly huge fat ass!!! Jersey is mesmerizing!! I bow down to you! This clip is incredible!! Must watch!!!

Thank you!!! You’ve got an appointment with a sexy fat ghoul! 

Link to review
ursamajor

This is an EXCELLENT role play video; genuinely the best I've ever seen. The setting is perfect, the fantasy is really played well, and it's such a fun taboo scenario. 

This clip is very good, and I recommend it highly. 

JG666 is incredibly attractive and really knows how to make you captivated in it all 

Omg 😍 thank you so much!! 
I really think it’s the hottest roleplay I’ve ever done! Had to have a wank break after I was done filming ! 

Link to review
Moon_23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve said this in various feeder/feedee communities and I’ll say it here. 

This has to be the best video in this genre that I’ve ever seen. The simple premise is executed perfectly and the buildup is laced with little clues that foreshadow what’s coming. 

This deserves a sequel with an ever larger Jersey! I wonder if she could even fit in that outfit anymore.

Thank you so much! I’m planning part 2 but I don’t wanna rush it because it’s such a special clip to me 🥰

Link to review