4 Screenshots

About This File

imagine a 440+lb feedee straddling you..adding more weight to her body with a whopper, a chicken sandwich, chicken fries, fries and pop. imagine she's eating all of that while on top of you, grease, mayo and cheese on the corner of her mouth and all. you can see her every stretch mark, blemish, and her oh so soft belly. envision her swaying slowly back and forth on top of you, with fast food in her hand. she offers you a fry, then greedily says "just kidding, all mine" burping with every sip of pop she gulps. eyes rolling in the back of her head as she takes bites, then after about 5 minutes of this blubbery heaven, she tells you "baby, my knees are tired." and shes now sitting with her legs spread in front of you. she leans back so you can see ALL of her belly and her under belly. jiggling her belly, she asks if you like it when she eats like a massive hog. then she sits up with a struggle and asks "do you want me to put my belly on your head again?" she asks if you're ready and doesn't give you a chance, she plops it right on your head and you can hear the noise as it hits your face. then she is standing and walks towards you and plops her belly on the sink loudly, twice.

if you don't want to imagine all of this and want to actually watch it happen from your POV, get this video and you won't be disappointed ☺️

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jawtin

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😳 One of the hottest clips you've made so far, which means it's also one of the hottest clips on all of Curvage 😍 Five stars all the way! Highly recommended! 🥰

This is every fat-admirer's dream 😍 To not only be straddled by an obese hog, but straddled by the sexiest, jiggliest, most gluttonous hog there is. The way you gorge on fast food, taking big sloppy bites, and sensually tease us with your desire to grow, all while we look up from the best possible angle to view a piggy goddess 🐷🥵 It's like we can practically feel the air from your burps and heavy breaths, and the softness of your fat, rippling gut

As this video beautifully demonstrates, it would be utter bliss to be sat on by you 😍 To be crushed under your intense mass of blubber, hearing your stomach growl, and only just be able to see your gorgeous face past all your rolls, as you teasingly smile down on me from your rightful place - just before you cram another burger down your eager throat into your massive belly 🍔 You continue to gain and gain weight, as it becomes harder (and hotter) to manage with your flabby body on top of mine, while you get closer and closer to 700 pounds. But, that's the point, right? If I'm still able to breathe properly, then you're not fat enough yet are you? 😈

😳 Might have got carried away there. Point is, this is my application to be your cushion/seat/whatever you want 😍🥵🥰🐷

Link to review