7 Screenshots

About This File

I just wanted some lotion that would tone parts of my body I was a little insecure about. The complete opposite, and any skinny girl's nightmare happened... I gained 200+lbs overnight. I talk about how mortified I am and if I'm going to even fit in my clothes anymore or what I even can fit into now. My coworkers are going to make fun of me like they, and myself, make fun of the fat girl in accounting now. I'm now going to be known as "the fat girl". I remember that I have a date tonight..what am I supposed to do? As I am showing off my massive body in horror I jiggle my huge flabby arms. I show you how big I am in comparison to my huge sectional couch. You hear as the couch makes a noise when I slam my body onto it. 

Then all of a sudden, I'm playing with my belly and jiggling it for you to show you how fat I've gotten, and something changes. I tell you now to my surprise, I think that I love my new body...I show you handfuls of fat that I grab and tell you how it makes me feel. I slap my belly and it you can see the wave of fat ripples. Maybe I want to get more of this "toning" lotion..

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest SilkS0nic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

TBABBW really has a knack for sexy roleplay/fantasy and this clip continues her streak! Highlights after just one watch:

• Lotioning up her rolls & folds 🧴 (is this her secret? one rarely sees women her size with skin so smooth) Really hoping for some close-up lotion/body butter-ing down the road!
  • Some great full views of her figure. She is overwhelming that couch!
  • Shorts & bra holding on for dear life! (I mean could you even call them shorts anymore?) Makes me even more eager to know her clothing size & measurements.
  • Slaps, rubs, & jiggles throughout, which are always appreciated when you have this much body to love ❤️

Get this at the intro price while you can, folks!

Response from the author:

Thank youuuu so much  @SilkS0nic 🥰 your reviews are always a highlight of my day. 😍

Link to review