3 Screenshots

About This File

Chyy is beyond tipsy and a complete HOT mess 😈 She arrives home with a late night bag of burger king and plops her massively growing ass down to shove it all in her growing tubby belly 🥵

Her fat chat is so sexy and enticing, you’re guaranteed to cum as fast as she scarfs that burger down her greedy throat 💦💦

She gives you tons of angles of her yummy, curvy, growing body and it’s so hot how she devours her food on all fours 🐷🤤

This clip is one you don’t want to miss 😉 with tons of belly rubs, fat chat, moaning, sexy teasing, stuffing + more 😏

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mgm31

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is my absolute favorite Chyy video yet. She puts it best: "uncensored, unfiltered goodness." Amazing side views show how wide her hips are getting, and her tits are barely able to be contained by her bra 😍 Amazing belly closeups and twerking—you can see her belly already resting on the bed as she get on her knees, but I think Chyy is going to get muuuch bigger and I can't wait to see.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much sweetie 😍

Link to review