3 Screenshots

About This File

Come and join me in my first video here on Curvage.

I answer the questions you've asked me, talk about my journey and my fat body. I even let out a secret that I haven't told anyone!

Can you see how tight that health club reject t-shirt has got?! It keeps rolling up whilst I talk - Have a check out of how the t-shirt looked when I was around 265 at the bottom here...

I can't wait to carry on sharing my journey and body with you here. 

Hugs 

CC xx

4D77C93B-3A6B-4B73-87D0-BD3718E25261.thumb.jpeg.3c9aa855e8bfe576833947b52af036d0.jpeg

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Kinda late but great video exploring her gain and showing off her hefty belly in a t shirt long outgrown. Would love to see her now in the same t shirt!

Link to review
Balfuset

So I've gt a few comments to make as aprt of this review, but I'd just like to start with the fact that for an opening introduction to wh he is, this clip does exactly what it says. While I do know CC in real life we've only really met relatively recently so there's even some information that was interesting to find out from my perspective!

The format and general thought behind how to do this works very well. It's a casua, chill setting and the way she presents herself matches that. It's awesome to see how genuine she is when speaking and answering questions she's been asked. Nothing feels forced and she's very obviously comfortable with herself and the fact that people are watching her and listening to her reveal bit about herself.

Overall you get to see a lovely young woman with a fun personality sharing at least aprt of her story with you and offering enough to spark the imagination and draw interest in her ongoing journey.

I'm not sure how much video content she has created in the past, but it does feel as though she's findinga  feet her a little with the quality of the sound and video, but that's something that's going to come with time, review and, of course, expense - the equipment to make high quality video doesn't come cheap after all!

However, so that I don't end this on a semi-negative note, the pricepoint she's asking for is just right for the content if you're looking to get a bit of insight into a new-ish Curvage member and to enjoy a little bit of idle belly play while she tells you about herself and generally continues to be the great person that I know she is. :D

Response from the author:

Hey 👋🏼 

thanks for that review. I had to hand edit the audio for this one as the extractor fan in the kitchen start whirring half way through. I felt like the video itself was really natural and if I filmed it again it would have come across forced. Hence me trying to edit the background noise out instead 😂😜

Link to review
tazino24

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really lovely personality and a big sexy belly to match it! 

Link to review

A gorgeous woman in a tight t-shirt is great to see! :wub:

You're belly is absolutely stunning!

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nice debut video from ChubbyCupcake.  Feels like so much fun to see the health club reject shirt ride up her belly and wrestle with it in the beginning too.

Her fat chat jiggles involuntarily.  It's quite cute.  Like she has a beachball of a belly just ready to be bumped, set and spiked.

Some crazy stories she discusses too. Findings of a remote in one's fat.  And this definitely can lead to other things.  Maybe a reinforced scale one day, that was the best story how she talks about it.

Just note this is more of an introduction and full of beautiful subtle movements, like when she moves her arms to emphasize/gesticulate her talk her supple belly jiggles.

Great belly play at the end though, definitely a fun way to end things with more to love.  Kinda like a pressure cooker overall and worth the weight in this case.

Link to review