5 Screenshots

About This File

Video Description 

Earlier today, you and your girlfriend stopped by her family’s house for dinner. At dinner, her mom and sisters pulled you aside to tell you that she needs to lose weight. That she’s gotten HUGE since she started dating you and she has let herself go..she was so thin and athletic before. You assure them you will have her go on a diet and help her eat better and be more active. Little do they know you’ve been fattening her up and you want her to be 700lbs. 🐖

Later that night, you noticed she was a bit down before bed. Then, around 2 AM you hear something coming from the kitchen. You find your blubbery, piggy, gluttonous girlfriend shoveling food into her mouth with no end in sight. Face covered in frosting she says with a mouthful, “I just can’t stop. I’m so addicted. Eating all this unhealthy junk food consumes me”. As she inhaled the cake and chugs a mr. Pibb, inevitably she lets out guttural burps and one LOUD fart that you can hear bounce off the floor. Something new came out of this piggy that was bound to happen, she oinked as she took a big bite of cake. Piggy doesn’t stop eating the cake. Next time you go to her parents house, they’ll be SHOCKED at how big she’s gotten since just the last time they saw her. But that was your plan all along, huh? 😈Then, you tell her to get on the scale to see how much progress you’ve both made. You’re incredibly surprised by the results in just 1 week since her last weigh in. She has a smirk on her face when she sees the results and even though she’s supposed to be “losing weight” according to her family, you know she just wants to keep getting bigger for you.🐷

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end.  

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jawtin

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Had to buy this as SOON as I saw it 😍 Such a perfectly sensual and greedy clip that is up to your always high (and heavy) standards! 🥰🥰

One of the hottest feedee images is of a fat girl stuffing her face in front of a fridge - it's even hotter when that fat girl is in fact a huge blob who couldn't be distracted from her slobbish gorging no matter what 🥵🎂 Looking at us with innocent doe eyes and saying "I know I had a full dinner, but I was hungry", breathing more and more heavily as your mouth and face get covered in cake, but also wheezing from such visible arousal. Of course you can't stop consuming. Of course you can't stop gluttonously eating every single thing that your gut desires, because that's just what good piggies do, right? 🐷😋

It's so hot to see how a once devoted athlete, who worked hard on their fitness by playing a rapid sport like basketball, now has icing and crumbs sloppily smeared down her swelling chins, her overflowing tits, and her multiple blubbery bellies; burping, farting, and oinking with no shame at all 🥵💦 The only thing you can do rapidly nowadays is pile on more weight, more fat, so you should just keep going piggy - the numbers on the scale show that you're doing a brilliant job 😘 As does your gigantic body that we are so grateful for seeing all the time 😍😍🐷

(Also could I get fried chicken family meal as my ROGO clip, thank you! 🥰)

Link to review
cloudywolf66

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply an incredible video! I just love the way she stuffs her face with so much food like it was nothing 😆 I can’t wait to see how you will look in a few more months because with all the constant stuffing videos pushing the limits over and over you are bound to become massive! 😍 (even more that you already are lol) The video I would like for the ROGO deal is this one, thanks in advance 😊: https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/19138-fried-chicken-family-meal-just-a-snack-before-bed-for-this-430lb-growing-feedee-%F0%9F%A5%B0/

Link to review
Martyndoc

Do you want to see pure gluttony in action? Then get this video! TBAB is THE BEST FEEDEE out there!

- Fistfuls of cake being crammed in without a care for where the icing goes?

- Moaning with pleasure as the food hits her tongue? 

- Belching and heavy breathing due to the sheer pace she eats? 

- Excellent side view showing off just how massive she’s becoming? 

- A weigh in that shows how committed she is to becoming a whale of a woman? 

I look forward to seeing a comparison video of this in the autumn when TBAB is sure to be pushing 600lbs at her current pace!

For my ROGO I’d love to have a copy of: 

Link to review
Ilvg

It’s like BAB gets fatter, greedier, and more like a pig with every vid she makes. She stuffs fistful after fistful of cake into her mouth while crumbs and icing tumble down her chins. At one point she manages to force a chunk of cake into her mouth that’s so large you’d think she’d have to unhinge her jaw to fit it. She talks about how fat she wants to get and how she can’t control herself while caressing cake into her sexy expanding rolls. Mindlessly gorging as her belly swells only stopping long enough to lean back to force out an explosive fart. If that wasn’t enough we get a great view of just how far her back fat juts out, her huge arms, thick thighs, and massive gut. Hearing her moan, burp, fart, and oink her way through a cake. Then showing off a new high score on the scale like the champ she is. This piggy is going to be the fattest model on curvage or explode trying either way I can’t wait to watch!

Link to review
Toffeeman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A greedy fat piggy in her natural habitat doing what she does best! A true fantasy come to life. I will always enjoy  how you describe your gluttony and obese body along with stuffing your face silly, burping and even farting! Looking forward to more clips and more of you 🐷 🐷😏 5 stars!!!

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

Having playing difficulty, it plays slow motion then loads but the audio is in realtime when it plays. Heeeelp lol

Love that fart at the end.

Link to review
RickySnyder21

This video is amazing. Her content is jaw-dropping hot and she's gaining like crazy and just keeps getting hotter. Eats like an absolute pig too. 😍😍 definitely going to be buying more of her content in the future

Link to review
Guest JShn

The reviews already nailed it! This vid is super sexy - Very hot roleplay with plenty of burping, fat talk and heavy beathing in between!

Link to review
Bigz1518

The video was amazing. Love the roleplay element, as your stuffing your face with cake. Your gain is incredible and can’t wait to see more videos showing off your obese body. 
For the ROGO could I get this video? 

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

That belly is looking so heavy and jiggly 😍😍 you're gaining so fast, you'll be 500 before you know it 😯👍😍

Rogo: could I have this please -->

♥️♥️

Link to review
feedme420

So so sexy. I just found you on here yesterday and seriously can’t get enough. Excited to watch you grow more and get greedier by the day. 

ps: would love the video of you working out for ROGO

Response from the author:

yay!! I’m so glad you found me🥰 thank you so much for your review. 😘

Link to review
Guest SilkS0nic

Another day, another 5-star review for @TheBigAssBBW! (hey that rhymes) I won't rehash what many others have said about this clip because it's as hot as they describe 🔥 I'll just note that this woman is W I D E not only from the front or back but from the side, and that's on full display as she sets a land speed record for cake consumption. Her body totally engulfs her shorts & bra too 🥵

Some lucky bastard got to film the weigh-in at the end of this clip... My only remark is that the final numbers on the scale are a bit hard to read from distance. A few steps closer would've made the gains more evident but, make no mistake, TBABBW is well on her way to being the fattest feedee on Curvage! 💪

(For the ROGO, I'd love the clip below!)

Response from the author:

Shoot! I agree it was a little hard to see, but I think if you pause and zoom in it’s pretty clear. If anyone has issues seeing the scale, they can message me and I’ll send a clear picture of it 🥰

Link to review
Red Lion

WOW!  When Mary Boberry was 600 lbs she had unbelievable mobility.  If you decide to do it, I can't wait to see you move at 600 lbs!  Seeing you move now is SEXY....but the bigger you get the SEXIER your walk is going to get!

I hope to see more of your videos as you grow for a long time to come!

Would LOVE to see this clip!

how big do you want me to get? 🐷 - Video Clips - Weight Gain - feeder/feedee - Curvage

Link to review