5 Screenshots

About This File

THIS IS THE HOTTEST TRIO!

Lauren has some news for her favorite secretaries. Evaluations are coming up….

@Bella Abbondanza  and @Curvage Casey have been working extremely hard this quarter for Lauren and are stumped on what they can be doing better…. Until…..

LAUREN PLOPS HER HUGE BELLY ONTO THE TABLE AND EXPRESSES THEY ALL NEED TO BE BIGGER. In order to get better numbers, the scale needs better numbers too.

Lauren grabs her favorite sweets 🍩 and stuffs them down Bella and Casey’s throats and shows them exactly how they can “grow the company” yes, the girls are bigger. But they need more weight!

Eager to please Lauren, the girls take the donuts and practice their gorging technique while giving out some sexy seductive moans.

The girls give some amazing rubs and feels towards one another as they admire each persons gains and growing gluttonous bodies….

THE ENDING IS THE BEST PART! The girls end their shifts by slo-mo belly drops onto the table that will be sure to make your heart race…the jiggling, shaking and the camera catches it ALL. you’re in for quite the treat! 💦💦💦💦💦

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bella Abbondanza

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

So freaking hot!! The way Lauren just plonks her belly on the table and demands Casey and I gain more weight if we want to progress in the company pretty much melted me. Yes ma’am!! 
I also can’t say enough about the slow mo belly drops at the end. 😍😍😍😍😍💦💦💦💦💦💦 

Response from the author:

Yes! The belly drops make me melt!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Something magical about fatties in an office, and even better when they’re gorging on donuts! 🐷😍🐷😍🐷😍 I’d be very distracted and unproductive in this office lol, so many distractions! 🐷🤤🤤 Lauren’s massive doughy belly hanging out of those pants and laying on the table tho 🔥🔥🔥🔥 And that slo-mo belly drop is LEGENDARY!!! The most inviting belly of all time lol, I want a few handfuls 🤗🤗🤗🤤🤤🤤

My goodness, THANK YOU! 
so hot, right?!? 
I love girls in an office setting that are growing bigger and bigger!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this clip really deserves more vievs! the hottest collab (yet) on Curvage ❤️ 

Thank you!😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So I'm definitely not someone who's ever gonna want to work cooped up indoors all day, but sharing an office with these three sexy ladies, well, that would be awfully, awfully tempting.  @Curvage Casey is beyond cute in this clip, with her rotund figure literally spilling out of her tiny outfit.  And the side profile in that tight dress that @Bella Abbondanza treats you to for much of the vid, so frickin' hot.

@LaurenLush is a great coach, encouraging and leading her staff toward even greater "professional" growth (and there's, like, a second where she's walking around and her glorious ass takes up literally the entire shot, which is obviously pretty awesome), but where she really outdistances herself from the pack is in the arena of the belly drop.  Pretty sure Lauren's actually registers on the Richter scale.  Like, for real, you could probably ascertain her location within ten meters by triangulating data from any three randomly selected seismographic stations anywhere on earth.  Is it an earthquake?  Nope, it's just our Lauren . . . 

You always make my day. Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review

The type of workplace that encourages growth is a company you will grow into for many years. Lauren is the best boss. She recognizes her employees have potential and can be their very best. Look at her, she is an example of a health work environment that provides ample opportunities for growth. Fantastic video from start to finish. You'll be hypnotized with the amount of jiggly bellies in this clip.

Thank you😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Imagine coming into work only to be surrounded by wobbly, waddling coworkers? You'd never be late for work again! The big, bouncy beauties bring the fantasy to life by showing they've been putting in overtime to make themselves as plump as possible in their barely safe for work attire.

Lauren gets down to business and conducts an inspection that would melt even the coldest of HR hearts and she coaches her team on getting bigger and bigger. It's not long before tummies are untucked and plopped on the table, over and over and enough angles and speeds that you get to take in every soft roll and ripple. You'll be clocking in over and over on this amazing roleplaying clip! 

You’re amazing thank you

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!

Link to review
Pizzaguy123

Always great content with the three lovely plump ladies. Love you in those pants!! 

Thank you!! They are getting sooooo incredibly tight lol

Link to review