3 Screenshots

About This File

It's finally time again! The first one was my most unique video ever. WAS. This is way better and way rattlier! 😃 

I discovered how to make them sound the most and I'm basically having the time of my life, laughing and being a human rattle ☺️

Leave a review and get access to extra material or one of my other clips ☺️

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

whismic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

10/10!! Unlike anything I have ever seen and now I’m hooked 🤩 Not only with @SwedishButterball herself but also with watching her swallowing marbles 🙈♥️ She’s so beautiful and spunky.

Response from the author:

Imagine being maracas together 😲😍

Link to review
squishy_bae

Ok this is incredible! The way you’re able to swallow all those marbles and the sounds after are just 🤯 plus you look SO CUTE!! 🥰

Thank you 💕 Being a swedish maracas is hard work hahahaha 

Link to review
Heheh3

This was pretty cool to watch would been cool to see you eat the orbeez maybe next time

Yeah i gotta do Orbeez soon, I agree 💯

Link to review
Ilvg

SB swallowing glass balls like a champ 💪🏾. The fact that her belly is so big and round starting off only for her to lean back and reveal that she has even more belly stuffed in her skirt is crazy hot. She even mentions busting out of her panties twice in one week. The straight up adorable glee she has when she realizes how loud the marbles become when she lays down and sits up is cute af. Definitely one of her best vids!

Thank you so much 🥰😃 

Link to review
Lad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredibly sexy throughout. First off it cannot be stressed enough how gorgeous SB is in this video. Her playful and gleeful smiles as she swallows handful after handful of marbles is amazing!! Her belly is massive in this and when she lies down to make herself rattle, you see the massive globe on full display!! She's literally swallowing marbles until the very end. Her belly must have been so heavy. Would love to make it shake....

I can think of so many ways to make me rattle 😏😏🤭 thanks for leaving a review 💋❤️

Link to review
Madilyn Mars

· Edited by Madilyn Mars

Honestly think I found a new kink. Wow!

1. You're always hot as fuck.

2. You're dedicated as fuck.

3. Your side chat is enjoyable, especially with your accent and everything. I'm here for the music too.

4. This video is SO impressive. Wow. 

5. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 

6. Belly is PERFECT.

I'm thankful for everyone I lure into the dark kinky void 😂 thank you so much for the review, it means a lot ❤️

Link to review
hamazon

Did I ever think I would be watching someone eat marbles? No. Was I glad that I stepped outside of my normal video comfort zone to watch it anyway? Absolutely. 

The thing that really makes this video great is your boundless enthusiasm for swallowing anything you can, marbles this time. The look of pure joy on your face and the excitement in your voice when you discovered that you had become a human rattle was infectious; I felt like I was celebrating with you. Plus, watching you play with your belly is always a treat, especially when it’s sort of empty because it looks so soft! 

Basically, you might think this video isn’t your thing, but trust me, it is. 

Being a human maracas is amazing 😍 

Thank you so much for the review 🥰

Link to review
Tepid wheels

I admit I watched this because I was curious but I really enjoyed it even though I did keep thinking about what happened the next day if you know what I mean? 💩💩💩

I'll answer that in private 😂

Thank you for the review!

Link to review
GoddessGlutton

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of the hottest clips I’ve ever seen😍😍🤯 It blew my mind, turned me on, and gave me a brand new fetish. Let alone a whole new level of admiration for how hot you are when you’re hungry!! ❤️

Link to review