5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me try to get in and out of a normal sized tub…it’s nearly impossible and a real struggle for me and you watch me do it to start this video off. Then I sit down and stuff myself until my top roll is bursting out. Lots of burps along the way, sexy fat chat, belly and belly button play. I’m so distracted by the food I try to answer the questions, but mostly I do this with my mouth full because im so addicted to the food and cannot stop eating even if I wanted to. Belly/belly button play, moaning and heavy breathing in pain from how much food I inhaled. I let out a couple farts (one at the end you can really hear)..it just happens like a burp when you eat all this food like I do. I talk about how big I want to be for you. Please make me bigger? I want to be the fattest person you’ve ever seen.

Q&A questions I answer

What do you love about being so big? 

What got you into feederism? 

Been handcuffed and force fed? 

Been fed while blindfolded?

Asked a restaurant server to bring you all of your food at once? Just to make an impression with how many fucking plates you intend to eat?

Fantasized about showing up at high school basketball practice as fat as you are, shocking everyone and seeing their reactions?

If you could run Krispy Kreme for a day and design a dream donut to eat, what would it be? 

Triple chin or quadruple belly?

How have your coworkers commented on your weight gain?

Any embarrassing work stories? Broke chairs?

Would you like to be immobile in the future?

What do you love about being a gainer

How much do you spend on your meals

Calories and items consumed:

spicy chicken sandwich -500

Double cheeseburger- 860

Fries- 470

Large lemonade- 430

Spicy nuggets- 420

Cookies- 300

Mr pibb- 150

Ranch- 200

Total- 3,330

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest SilkS0nic

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I happened to have a surprise hour break in my WFH day to watch this latest clip from TBABBW and, frankly, I'm becoming addicted to her content (although not as impossibly addicted as she is to food!) 5 stars yet again...

• The bathtub intro is *chef's kiss* Honestly the entire shower/bathtub combo looks child-size compared to her.
  • The fact that she inhales over 3k calories on top of ~6k calories earlier in the day is 🐷🥵
  • Some spicy Q&A answers amongst the stuffing 🌶️
  • While I had no complaints before, the new higher resolution video looks great.

@TheBigAssBBW is putting out some of the hottest feedee content on Curvage. Keep it up girl!

Response from the author:

I’m so flattered you used your hour break on me 🥰 ever since your first review, I’ve been looking forward to each one to come and I’m so grateful that you continue to leave them for me. I hope I can keep putting out the content you love and in turn, I hope uou keep giving me incredible reviews. Thank you so much.😘🐷💕

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BAB starts off showing just how fat she’s gotten by plopping her huge ass into her tub. The tub groans so loud you’d think BAB was going to fall straight through the floor but thankfully it holds and we can see her flab overflow the edges. Then we see her on the couch and she wastes no time before diving into her food. Filling her mouth with nuggets and squirting enough ranch to be drinking it in her mouth. Taking alternating bites between burgers. At one point she’s answering a question about being immobile and her couch pops, her belly gurgles, and she lets out a large belch in mid sentence. The couch complaining under her weight becomes more and more frequent as the stuffing goes on to the point that every time BAB lifts up and slams her belly rolls against her thighs the couch lets out an accompanying pop. Hell you can see the ripples travel across her body with every slam and smack. It’s like she’s audibly getting fatter and heavier throughout the meal with the cacophony of piggish noises she makes. Belching and breathing heavily, as she talks about how full she is, only to finish off her nuggets and push out a fart from the effort of bending over her overstuffed gut to clear out space and grab her cookies. There’s plenty of belly play, bellybutton fingering as she spills out of her bra, fat chat, and all around gluttony in this clip. She even ends the vid bending over, filling the screen with her massive ass, and letting out one last fart as if to drive home how much of a pig she’s become. Loved every second and worth every penny!

I’m addicted to your reviews. That’s all. I seriously cannot get enough of your detailed descriptions of how pig-like I am. 🐷You never disappoint. Thank you so much 🥰😘

Link to review
Jawtin

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First of all, it's gotta be said that if someone were looking to buy a clip from you for the first time, I feel like they can do no wrong with whichever one they go for. Just like how there was so much of you crammed into that bathtub, you always cram so much into each one of your clips 😍 It shows your dedication and effort and it's SO very appreciated! 🥰 

The questions about the cost of your feasts, the reactions of others, and the potentiality of immobility really put into greater perspective how much of a piggy mind you have to match your vast, blubbery, piggy body 🥵 With countless burps interrupting your answers, it was all so hot to listen to (as were those farts). Nobody else embodies the word "insatiable" as well as you do. With the amount you gorge on both on and off camera, eating and eating with ravenous desire, it's like you've been pulled straight from the most gorgeously drawn weight gain comic, or from a perfectly written weight gain story 😍 Because HOW can someone as endlessly greedy as you be real - which is why you're always the BEST feedee to encourage and support 🐷 😋

As you continue to appease and grow your demanding flabby gut, I hope you also grow more and more on Curvage, so that notion of immobility could become a reality, and so that we could spend all your time feeding you 😈🍔🍟🍗🍕🥤🍔🍪🎂  (it really seems like it's a job requiring multiple-people 😉)

I swear your reviews get better and better, which I didn’t think was possible. I can’t describe how appreciative I am that you continue to support me so all I can do in return is just keep getting fatter 🐷😍 thank you SO much 💕

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Wow thebigassbbw is eating again no surprise there 😏 after failing to fit into her bath due to her constant stuffings 🐷. She answers more questions while stuffing her face her🍈🍈 almost hanging out her top 😍. The fat hanging off arms now is 🤯 running (not literally running 😂) though the list of what she has eaten so far today including this feast. Wobbling her growing mountain of a belly 🥵. The cats must of got in the room 🤣 again you definitely can hear a small fart near the end of the vid. 

Thank you so much for your review!! I appreciate it so much 🥰💕

Link to review