2 Screenshots

About This File

Sugar daddy blackmails me. He says as long as I keep eating n getting fatter n wider..I can have ANYTHING I want in the whole wide world 🌍  He buys me expensive gifts and feeds me up on donuts and all sorts of sugary fattening foods. He’s turned me into the biggest spoilt fat brattttt everrrr

When I don’t get my own way..I throw tantrums. Sometimes he rewards me with smaller portions of food just to watch me tantrum and have me asking for MORE. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely unbelievable how jiggly and huge Shar looks here - well worth the money 

06BD6D4E-9870-443B-95B9-3334B7EE0005.jpeg

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

You can definitely see the weight gain Shar has put on collectively. This vid in particular is awesome because you can see her newly formed deeper hang and new stretch marks creeping up as she stuffs donuts and milkshakes. There is a tiny tiny bit of bellybutton poking in this vid that is very much desired in future vids.

Response from the author:

Thankyouuu 💜

Link to review
Residentsteven

Your belly is looking bigger than ever in this shar, how are you fitting into the tanning booths now? Looking great in those pink lycra shorts shar they definitely show off your 🍑 very well. I loved how you stuffed that last doughnut down too just has the vid ended so greedy 🐷. Plus I had to include this picture, I think you were enjoying those doughnuts so much you almost forgot you were filming. I’m not sure if you have tried Greggs other doughnuts they do a caramel covered custard filled one they are very 😋

AD0A7CEF-A717-419B-A913-FA041EC6961F.jpeg

Haha love the screenshot! Thankyou 💜

Link to review
StuffitInn

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Shar is a fat spoiled glutton and I seriously just wanna see her get even greedier! She should have it all. Thanks so much for providing this amazing content Shar you look amazing and watching you eat like the fat piggy you have become is my all time favourite thing in the world 🌎 

Thankyouu 💜

Link to review