6 Screenshots

About This File

As Savannah keeps on getting bigger and bigger, she’s realized she outgrown all of her sexy lingerie so she went on a little shopping spree and got some HOT new pieces. Watch her try on and model all her recent buys. 

{ video includes: lots of belly play with sexy fat chat} 

Make sure you tell her which one is your favorite 🤩 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jmg123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Savannah is quickly becoming one of my favorite curvage models. Idk what was better about this clip, the new lingerie or listening to her tease about how she can’t wait to outgrow it. Also I’d say this is hands down the best/sexiest fat chat I’ve heard since joining curvage. Take notes ladies!

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I bought, downloaded, and opened this video - knowing it would be amazing - but I had no idea what I was letting myself in for.  I actually had to pause the video after four or five seconds, because I just wasn't ready for the incredible sight of the super-beautiful, ravishingly gorgeous @SavannahMontana!  

First, her face: oh my god.  She is so, so, so pretty.  She's a 100% glamour-doll.  Her smile could solve the current energy-crisis - it's so dazzling and radiant.  I LOVE her hair too - it's wonderfully fiery and cascades sexily over her round shoulders.  And check out her double-chin!  (I would love to gently grip that double-chin and jiggle it playfully for about three weeks.) 

Second, her body.  What can I say?  It's a dream.  A fantasy.  A creation of such staggering perfection that I'm pretty certain words haven't been invented to describe its beauty.  There's curves and thickness EVERYWHERE.

Before Savannah tries on her new lingerie, she shows why she needs to update her current lingerie.  My heart missed a beat when she proudly showed off her ass and frankly admitted that it looks "pretty amazing."

I'm a MASSIVE fan of BBWs admiring themselves and talking about how sexy and beautiful they feel and look.  If you're a fan of this too, then this video is the JACKPOT!!  Savannah also talks about how she can't wait to outgrow her new outfits - it's SOOOOOO sexy to hear her saying this.

At one point, she says: "I wish you were here to play with my belly for me."  Damn.  The fat-chat here is some of the hottest, sexiest ever recorded - and it's all so natural and honest, not forced at all.  I just loved to hear Savannah talking about how cute and pretty and beautiful she looks, and how she feels like a big beautiful goddess, as she admires her extraordinary body, all the while flashing us that stunning smile.

My personal favourite was the g-string combo!

Buy this video now, and make Savannah your new obsession. 

Link to review
Guest dade76

Oh my God. You are became very very fat. Your belly is so round and your body so sexy. I would be your feeder because you are the sexyest BBW of Curvage. Please continue to weight gain.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review