Brooke Stuffed All Weekend! Huge Before and After! SALE till 5/10 50% off $18.99 - $9.50!

$9.50

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Oh my god... I did not expect my appetite to be like this this weekend! I started to have some massive cravings and knew it would be a good time to stuff myself but as time went on I just wasnt stopping!  I ended up gorging myself the entire weekend and turned my skinny before body into bloated moaning mess! Watch me force down more sweets as I tell you how FULL I am! 

Huge Before and After Stuffing Results!  Tons of Belly Play!

Enjoy a before clip of my slender body before I destroy it over the next few days! See me go from slim to massively stuffed!

Tons of moaning and groaning and talking about how incredibly overstuffed I am! Burps included!

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thewowza36

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip contains plenty of moaning/fat chat, and a few different angles of Brooke's huge bloated belly. It was nice to hear her voice; not sure if I've ever heard it before.

Link to review