2 Screenshots

About This File

Your most annoying, slacker student: Luna. 
She sits across from you looking at her phone and taking selfies while loudly chewing gum, as you try to make her understand the importance of studying and respecting your authority.

All absolutely useless, as usual.

"I don't give a shit, professor. i'll get through the year no problem. i have a foolproof method."

Which is? The girl puts down her cell phone and gets serious:
"it's you who sends food to my room every day, isn't it? and you watch me all the time during lunch breaks... I'd say you're obsessed with me and my body, wouldn't you? my fat belly drives you crazy... I found out your secret, you freak!"

She starts unbuttoning her school uniform shirt, commenting on how you can come together and help each other: if you convince the school council professors to get her through the year with glowing grades, she'll drive you crazy with her body. She invites you to kneel before her. 

Her belly is... mastodontic. Soft, fluffy, beautiful. She starts taking pictures of you with her cell phone, but you don't care. You start masturbating at your fat student's feet while she teases you. It's all so wrong, professor....

The school bell interrupts you, she quickly gets dressed and threatens you veiledly: remember, your academic life depends on her now. 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

Who is the idiot who invented the school bell?!!

I want to help you!

Oh my god this belly! MY GOD! 😍

I'll be your favorite teacher and I'll cheat for you on all exams🥰

Link to review