2 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya has never experienced blueberry expansion before, so she's a bit nervous. I coax her into it, explaining how good it feels to get soooo enormous SO fast, so she finally caves in! She pops a piece of gum in her mouth, and the experience begins.

She begins to rapidly expand, talking about how it feels to get so big and bubbly! She gets bigger and bigger. The camera pans to me, who also begins to show my rapid gain and how much I LOVE it. The feeling sends me into bliss. By the end, we are both huge and moaning, unable to speak as we're so full! You can hear our guts bubbling with juice.

Once we've come down from our blueberry state, I ask Nadya her thoughts on blueberry expansion while playing with her big belly. You'll have to find out if she loved it as much as I do!

giphy-1.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Wow 🤩!!! Both of you look absolutely !stunning !🤩 beautiful! 🤩 gorgeous !🤩 and amazing !😍 ,,,and you two make the most perfect 😍and attractive 😍 FAT !!! BLUE berry FAT !!! Girls 👧❤️ Ever !!! 😍 I am not going to lie about this ,,,but your beautiful FAT !!! Guts have gotten even BIGGER !!!  and FATTER!!! Also,,,  to me the way ,, I see this Nadya ❤️and Aria 💕look like they have been really packing on the pounds🍔🌭🍕🍟🥪🌮🌯🍧🍨🍦🍩🍪🧁🥧🎂 😍🥰💕 ,,,since the last  ,,,,update in the video ,,,,when they were together ,and ,filming ,content ,,,,,I am so glad 🥰😍❤️💕 that Nadya ❤️and Aria ❤️ are back together again 🥰💕and not just one ☝️,,,but two ,,,really !!!awesome 😍!!!FAT !!! 😍HOTTIES !!!😍 and jiggling !!!there gorgeous😍 hanging bellies 😍while ,they are both ,chewing gum ,and turning blue ,as there BIG FAT BELLIES !!! get BIGGER 🤩!!and FATTER !!! 🤩and juicier !!!and I can’t wait too see more of this video content later on  I truly love it 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️💕👍.                                P. S. As always Aria looks stunning 😍❤️in those tight jeans😍❤️ 👖 and that gorgeous FAT !!! BELLY!!! ,Valentines Day Love GIFhanging out ,underneath those jean 👖shorts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Response from the author:

Yayyy thank you so much @Clay Carter💜💜💜 so glad you enjoyed!

Link to review