4 Screenshots

About This File

IN THIS VIDEO…

BEFORE AND AFTER / FEEDEE BLOG / TIGHT CLOTHES / REAL LIFE / QUICK CHAT

YOU’LL WATCH…

WE AGREED THAT LAURA IS AN IMMENSE FAT PORCIN, WELL, DO COMMON THINGS WITH A BIG AND HEAVY BODY REQUIRES A LOT OF EFFORT. TODAY YOU WILL WATCH LAURA FIGHTING TO FIT IN HER WINTER CLOTHES AND HOW EXHAUSTING CAN BE THIS SIMPLE ACTION, THE THING IS… HER BELLY TOO BIG!

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

I NEED TO ADMIT THAT SOMETIMES THE PERCEPTION I HAVE OF MY OWN BODY IS TOTALY WRONG… WHEN I SAW MY OLD COAT, I THOUGHT “ IT MIGHT BE TIGHT BUT I CAN DEFINITELY WEAR IT” 😎... WELL… AS SOON I TRY TO FIT MY ARM IN THAT COAT I GOT SHOCKED!🐷 … AND THE THING IS, I’M ALREADY A 4XL OR 5XL AND THE COAT IS XL SO… IDK WHY I THOUGHT THAT! ... BTW, AFTER THAT VIDEO... I WAS SO, SO, SO EXITED THAT I DRINK 4 CUPS OF MY GAINER PROTEIN... IS THE TYPE OF ENCOURAGEMENT  I LOVE!! 🔥🐖💕

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

unclejimmyd3

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another wonderful video from Laura. It's such a cute video and I'm a big fan of love handles and a podgy belly poking out from under a tight top and over tight trousers. I don't think that coat will protect you from the elements but I expect your lucky lover will get to rub that cold belly and those soft hips warm. This is some seriously sexy stuff.

Link to review
buck_sumo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

When Laura struggled to even fit her arms into this jacket you knew that it was going to be an unlikely fit! She would definitely have a cold belly if she went outside with this jacket on.

Love the end as she struggles to get her socks and shoes on with her massive belly getting in the way.

Link to review
not a real member

· Edited by Clay Carter

1 of 12 members found this review helpful 1 / 12 members

Wow !!! 🤩 So very very VERY !!! BOUNCY and so very jiggly and HUGE and MASSIVE and FAT !!! And very HOT 🥵 Gorgeous GuT!!!  and trying on that winter 🥶 coat 🧥 that  once fit before  in that  time earlier ,,,especially the way you were putting it on and fitting your FAT !!! Jiggly arms in those sleeves and just seeing just how those tight sleeves are.   And trying to zip it up 🔝 while your FAT !!! HUGE BELLY HANGS OUT underneath that winter ❄️ coat 🧥 as your FAT !!! BELLY wobbles and jiggles while you are  pacing  and zipping up ⬆️ that zipper ,,,while trying to cover that MASSIVE!!! FAT!!! GUT😍 !!! The view looked stunning and really😍 hot 🥵     Thanks  guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕

Link to review
rich09

Your sweater fit amazingly even if your jacket didn't I think that might be one of your best outfits 

Link to review