2 Screenshots

About This File

My plump body sure is irresistable. But I think we all know what your favorite part of me is... it's my massive, round booty! 🍑 It just won't stop getting bigger and wider with every pound I gain. And I want you to worship it, because the ass of a goddess deserves aaaalll of your adoration. Enjoy this sexy, seductive rp clip where you get to have my massive, jiggly butt in your face, and admire it from lots of super hot angles. Aren't you lucky? 👑

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can Curvage please have a fattest ass competition? Because this Goth queen would squash the competition 😉 Serious this might have been the easiest buy I ever made on Curvage 😍 When she ask if we are lucky to be able to worship her butt, we would not respond.... because we are too busy worshipping her Giant ass🍑🥵😉

Link to review
notrelevent333

Need to find a way to add a sixth star to this review!  CurvyGothGF has grown the best ass and teases soo well in this clip, it just has to be seen to see how great it is!

Response from the author:

Aww you’re making me blush over here ☺️ Thank you so much for the super sweet review, so happy you liked it!

Link to review
WMBoi

This was the easiest purchase ever. Your ass is to die for. Thank you for sharing I'll be watching this video a lot🥵😍

Hehe thank YOU for the awesome review! So happy you liked it 🥰

Link to review

If you love a big 🍑 like me then you will love this clip. We already know CGGF’s belly is getting bigger and we really do get a much closer look at how juicy it’s looking now 😍. Jiggling and wobbling it right into the camera she is even getting some cellulite on it too 🥵. I have to say it again great choice for the thumbnail CGGF that ass is amazing, can’t wait to see how much bigger it gets. 5 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑 stars.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑” killed me hahaha. Love that. Thank you so so much! 🥰

Link to review